3.5

With the whole killing Troy thing, not a single member of Henry's gang came to school. They didn't want anything to pop off with the X's.

Charlotte sat in her 7th period class patently. After not seeing Henry, Piper, or their friends she assumed they ditched school to hang out together.

She sighed and began putting her letter into a teal folder and packing the rest of her things up. There was only approximately 1 minute and 21 seconds until the bell rang and class was let out.

Her dad hadn't been home that much lately which meant all she got was yelling from him. A minute and some seconds went by quickly and before she knew it, she was walking to her house.

After a few minutes of walking through the hot sun she was greeted by her house which was nice and cool.

She decided to sleep considering it was Friday and she was overly tired from the week she had with all of the unneeded work.

She woke up to someone breathing their old onion, bleach, feet, and ass smelling breath in her face.

A smack echoed throughout the room.

He dragged her up from her bed and laid her on the ground. She tried to crawl away but before she could she was hit with the metal part of his belt. She knew there would be a bruise on the middle of her back in the morning.

Her foot was pulled back and she was now laying on her back. The belt was then swung again missing her legs and hitting her eye. Her dad had way to many drinks.

She clutched her eye. She felt the bruise already forming.

The next 45 minutes were spent with her legs getting bruised up by the belt and being dragged against the hard floor.

He finally left her in her own blood, tears, and sweat.

"Ah..ah..uhh.." she moaned in pain turning to her side. She couldn't move her legs nor could she feel them. She could barely see out of her eye so she knew something had to happen to her actual eyeball and not just around it. Her eye hadn't swelled up that much yet.

Will I go blind in an eye? She though to herself on the verge of becoming unconscious.

She looked down to see her legs

"I cant walk around like this." She said with tears in her eyes before she fell unconscious, overly exhausted and scared.