4.5

Charlotte stepped back.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Henry said stepping closer.

Her legs would give out any moment so she stopped.

He was bound to find out anyway. Just not like this.

"I wasn't. I just haven't been feeling well lately." Charlotte sighed.

"You don't look to good." He said stepping closer. "I mean your walk is completely different and your wearing shades. It's not that bright." He said taking them off.

Her eyes watered and his eyes widened.

"What happened to you? Who did this? This why you haven't been at school right?" Henry said inspecting her face.

"What's wrong with your legs?" Henry asked about to pick her up.

"N-no! Please not my legs." She said backing up a bit.

Sooner or later the group arrived back at Henry's house, Charlotte in tow.

"Oh my gosh." Bianca whispered once she and Piper got Charlotte into a pair of shorts.

"Her eyes look irritated." Siren said inspecting her face.

"Who did this is all I want to know right now." Henry said pushing Charlottes curls back.

Who did it? Was on everyone's mine except Charlottes.

I guess this was supposed to happen Charlotte told herself.

I know this is short but there's this horrible thing called 'School' trying to consume me.