1.5

Charlotte never thought that she would make it outside so fast. With all the people on the hallways running, at their lockers, messing things up, playing, and being complete baka's.

Going to sit on the bleachers Charlotte hears someone calling her name.

All I wanted to do was relax! What did I do to deserve this? She thought.

Turning around she sees Piper and her friends.

What a charming surprise!

Note her sarcasm.

It's not like She doesn't like them. She just doesn't like meeting new people.

"H-hi, P-Piper." I kind of have a stuttering problem. It all started when that thing that I thought was my dad hit me for the first time.

"Can I-well, we sit with you? I was coming to see if I could sit with you alone but-" She jabs her thumb back towards her brother.

"S-sit down. There's e-enough room for us a-all." Heaving the heavy bag off of her shoulders, Charlotte relaxes her back.

"I don't really see you around anymore. Oh! Your bleeding a little." Piper jumps up and points to a scratch under her eye.

This catches the attention of Pipers brother and what she thought to be his friends.

"It's o-okay!" She whispered in a hurried tone. Pulling a small tissue pack from the front of her backpack she starts to dab lightly at the area.

"It's okay..." She mumbles to herself.

So um I have another book...are you surprised? Probably not but it's called Aphrodite.
🦄💕✌️️