Chapter 11: Finally some answers... [RE-EDITED]

~~~~FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN I CHANGED THE BEGINNING THE WILDFIRE HAPPENS NOT 2 WEEKS FROM NOW BUT NOW ITS ONE MONTH I NEED MORE TIME TO BUILD UP RELATIONSHIPS AND RISE TO CLIMAX SO JUST LETTIN YA'LL KNOW

(A/N: also I changed chapter 4 again because I just feel like I gave her to many abilities like some of these I don't even know know what I was thinking >.< so I went through a took a lot of them down so if you wanna know what shes still capable of go on back a skim though it real quick)

"How the hell are you supposed to learn when you keep skipping?" Yukio lectured, I was leaning against my hand, my head nodding up and down, my eyes heavy.

"Maybe we would pay attention if you were fun, Yu-Yu." I yawned, chuckles filled the room, mostly from Rin who leaned toward me, his had next to mine, practically twitching just waiting to build up enough courage to grab my hand.

 Its been two weeks since i came clean to Iz-chan and the date with Rin, we haven't gone out since then but we've spent most of our time together. Although i've become quite frustrated with Rin, we've held hands, hugged, hes had his arm around me, but nothing more. No kiss attempts, no reaches nothing. And i am actually frustrated at this.

Why does this frustrate me? i bit at my thumb nail, watching Yukio move into the lesson. i should be taking notes but whatever he's going over ill pick up in the exercise. i used to hate when guys got grabby, but now its like i WANT Rin to grab. i sighed again.

"So much for concentrating..." i mumbled under my breath

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was packing up my stuff when Buffy walked up behind me, i sensed his energy.

"Whats Rin to you?" he asks, as Rin left with Yukio and some woman to do extra training.

"Well Hello, Buffy, what can i interest you in?" i rolled my eyes and shoved the last note in my bag

"Rin. Whats he to you?" he ignored me, his stare was so intense.

"Just for your information, That is none of your business." i shouldered my bag and made my way to the door.

"Do you even know what he is!?" Buffy shouted, Pinky and Blondy stopped and stared back at us, curious eyes watching.

"I dont care, hes Rin, my boyfriend. i dont care what you have to say about it." i began walking out the door again.

"I bet you dont know about his father." he said kinda smug.

"It doesnt matter." i called over my shoulder, as i pushed the two onlookers out the door and was about to close it when i heard a sentence that froze my heart.

"It does matter when his daddy is Satan."

I stood there staring at the ground, the silence was so thick that i could hear my heart beat, it skittered sending waves of nervousness through my veins. is this a side effect beginning for resisting to kill demons? Will i lose my mind? I pushed those thoughts away, not wanting to think about the cursed blood flowing though my veins.

I spun around, my eyes accusing, "You're lying! how would Satan be able to reproduce?!"

"I don't know, you'll have to ask your boyfriend." he pushed past me and swaggered down the hallway. I watched him stunned, Pinky and Blondy scurried away not wanting to met my intense gaze.

I stumbled out of the building, my mind swimming. How could this be true? Wouldn't they tell me? wouldn't I be able to tell?! ive smelled there blood a number of times, always reeked of mortal blood....But children of Satan? Lucifer? the man who cursed my family? and is trying to destroy me and my family... so if Rin is a demon...even part demon...hes my enemy... if he spills his blood around me, after me coming to age...the curse would be activated, all I have to do is smell the blood and im a goner...I'll kill him, and any other demon in a 50 mile radius, and anyone who gets in my way..im not a killer...but this gene...this blood is. I need to know for sure.