Chapter 8: The Date

~OK WELL I WAS SUPPOSE TO ADD THE NEW CHARACTER FROM MY CONTEST IN THIS CHAPPY BUT SINCE ONLY 2 PEOPLE ENTERED IVE COME TO THINK....WOULD YOU RATHER ME ADD BOTH OF THE 2 NEW CHARACTERS OR CONTINUE THE CONTEST? ITS YOUR VOTE I'M PRETTY MUCH FINE WITH EITHER OR....SO YEAH SORRY FOR THE DELAY HERE'S AOI'S AND RIN'S DATE!!!!!!!!!!!~

We walked down the sidewalk of town hand-in-hand, I probably was smiling like a goofball and he was grinning brightly. We finally came to a small, cute cafe at the end of the street.

"Wow....IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!" I squealed, jumping up and down, while still holding his hand, my inner girly girl coming out.

"Thats why I knew you'd like it.....I may not remember our whole childhood together but I remember some." He smiled down at me, his eyes held, I don't know how to explain it.....like wisdom or maturity....like he knows something that I don't and it's eating him up inside, and its given him a new look on life...

"How did you find this?" I asked as we walked in, a tiny bell went off as we crossed the threshold.

"Father Fujimoto brought us here sometimes when we had a bad day at school, like when Yukio got a bad grade on a test, or I got into a fight, we'd come here and order Gyoza, Ramen, Tonkatsu curry, and we'd have a feast....then after we'd have their parfaits(sp?).... those were the days....back then, I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have...." he face fell and my mood dipped with his.

"I miss him, too..." I leaned my head againest his shoulder and sighed,

"Well! I don't think the old man will be very happy about us moping around, I think he'd like us to eat as much as we can and enjoy their famous Milk Tea!!!" he grinned and tugged me to the corner window table.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So we ate and laughed, mostly at Rin's funny faces when he tasted different Milk Teas. We ate parfaits for dessert and again I laughed at Rin when he got ice cream on his face and didn't notice it, but only to realize that I had some on my face too and Rin was only laughing at me.

I never really thought about how much he made me laugh...I thought as I choked down my parfait inbetween giggles.

Rin paid for lunch and I felt bad, because frankly, being a winged super hero or whatever you wanna call me takes a lot of calories and on top of it I have a high metabolisom naturally.

We walked out hand in hand again, laughing and just having fun. That was until someone ran into me knocking me on the ground with a guy about my age on top of me.

"Whoa watch it chick!!" he rubbed his head while speaking to me in english,

"No you watch it!" I retorted automatically, then thought about it then repeated it in english, speaking it fluently.

He pushed off of me then I sat up rubbing my hip which will probably bruise. The boy had black spikey hair (Im imaging it like Naruto from Naruto shippuden) with red tips (sorry Eien14 i changed it a bit but its still ur character :)) Looking at him he was about 3 inches taller then me and either my eyes were tricking me but his eyes changed from red (anger), to yellow (curiousity), then to a pale purple (confusion), then finally light blue (understanding). He was fairly attractive with long eyelashes that any girl would kill for and nice lips, this is my inner girl talking.

(A/N: There are many and different things and representations for the colors but right now this is what they r being used for)

"You speak English?" he asked

"No, I speak German." I stood and cocked a very sore and very bruised hip, technically I speak all human laguages, but no one knows that.

He glared at me, but a smirk spread across his face, I shook my head, Oh, boy another idiot....I noticed that he had on my school uniform.