Chapter 6: Amazing Things Happen When Your Having a Sucky Day

~WOW OVER 400 VIEWS, IM JUST SO SO HAPPY THAT I KNOW THAT OTHERS R LOOKING AT MY WRITING AND ACTUALLY LIKING IT XD!!!! ok so i left off this story on a very dramatic and serious .... so then now heres chapter six!!!!!!~

~~~"Heh, now you'd better remember this next time you decide to go on a suicide mission." He mocked, sending a final kick into my rib cage, and disappeared with a puff of smoke.

I made no motion to move, my body felt numb, heavy as lead, and sore. I felt more then saw Yukio and Rin rush to my side, "Aoi! You okay? What happened? Can you get up? How bad are you hurt?" Rin shoot questions at me, I whimpered and buried my face into my knees. Seconds later, Rin picked me up bridal-style and started to carry me away, running as fast as he could, trying not to jostle me too much in his arms.

I felt another round of tears gush from my eyes, a sob escaped my throat, and I whimpered again before burying my face into Rin's neck, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and held on tightly, like if I let go I would float back into my nightmare.

He smells really good....... I thought before I let the darkness swallow me.~~~

I was surronded by darkness, not the darkness that scared you and made you cry, the calm, sweet, darkness that brought you to peace. It felt like I was floating, swaying to gentle waves of darkness. Then my body began to tingle a little, like pins and needles in my veins of my legs and arms.

Slowly my senses came back to me, I felt the cool, crisp sheets around my body, the soft, slightly worn pillow under my head. Then sound intureppted my blissful silence, I heard soft murmurs of to boys, it sounded heated, then footsteps and a door closed. Then I felt the other boy sit in a chair on my right side, and sigh. Now smell came, a scent was spicy and sweet filled my nose, it smelled like kindness and mysterious decided to take a joy-ride in a blender together.

That's what Rin smelled like......

Then it hit me. I WAS IN RIN'S ROOM!! Why the hell was I in Rin's room?!? What happened?!? Then memory flooded my mind. Me telling Rin and Yukio my powers and my wings, Ichiro showing, him using 'Nightmare Amlifier' on me, then Rin picking me up and carrying me away until I blacked out in his arms.....OH MY FUDGING GAWD I FAINTED IN RIN'S ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must have stirred because Rin spoke, "Aoi? I know your awake," he nudged my shoulder a couple times, and I sighed, still caught up in my own world.

I liked Rin. As in really, really liked Rin....No point in denying it anymore....

I slowly opened my eyes, light penitrated my sensitive eyes, making me groan and close them again.

"Is it to bright? I'll close the shades." He asked then answered his own question. I sat up and rubbed my eyes while he closed the curtains. "Better?" He asked as he came back and sat in the chair pulled up my his bunk.

"Very." It was only one word, but my voice cracked and wavered, like I haven't talked in weeks. I cleared it and repeated, 'Very. Arigato." Then I looked down at what I was wearing. I was wearing a big, baggy mens T-shirt. Where were my clothes? Better yet what happened to them? As in, how did they get off of me?!?

"Yeah, um, your clothes were dirty and damp from sweat... So I kinda changed you into one of mine..." He mumbled, and scratched the back of his head, blushing crazily.

I sat there staring down at myself, face as red as a baboon's butt. "A-arigato...." I finally mumbled, I then tossed aside his sheets and jumped to my feet, expecting to jump up and grab my clothes and run out as fast as I can, my legs decided to not work. Rin caught me around the waist before I could fall on my face. "G-gomen." I couldn't believe I nearly fell on my face right infront of him!