Chapter 5: Mysterious figures and Trips into the Past

~*MEGA FAN GIRL SCREAM!!!!* 270 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO LOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK SERIOUS TIME LOTTA DRAMA GOIN ON FROM WHEN I LEFT OFF, AND I HOPE YOU GUYS RE-READ THE CHARACTER SKETCH ON AOI CUZ I ADDED NEW STUFF AND IT'LL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT HER AND HER PAST OK SO HOPE YA'LL ENJOY X3~

 ~~~"Could you show us your skills? I want to see them in action, not because I don't believe you" Yukio asked curiousity was clear in his voice and his eyes should no fear, neither did Rin's, Maybe these guys aren't the ones to judge....? 

"Yes..........why don't you show us your 'skills'?" a voice came from a tree branch to our right I froze, my mind reeling. I recognized that voice. It was the voice of the man I use to trust, the voice I now despise with every fiber in my being. The voice that belongs to the man that I knew could kill us all in a heart beat.

 Ah, Hell.....~~~

I turned on my heel and my gaze found his. Fear rushed into my veins like cold salt water, my body locked with fear and my hands trembled. I stared into his cold, icy blue eyes with my deep ocean cerulean fear-filled eyes, as he began to materialize from the trees.

He had long, shoulder length, midnight black hair and sharp, icy blue eyes that could freeze a person just by a glare. He was tall, taller then Yukio and far stronger then the 3 of us put together. A dark, strong, chilling aura surrounded him and blanketed the clearing, causing my shivers.

My lips felt cold, really cold. But one word, really a name, managed to esacpe my frozen lips, "Ichiro..." it came out in a raspy whisper, like I hadn't spoken in days, and I've been gurgling ice.

"Ohhhhh now is that anyway to greet me?" He said in a mocking tone, like I'm 5 years old and he's way older then me. "Last time I saw you, you were this tall." He said smiling like it's family reunion, holding his hand to his hip, it was certainly how tall I was 8 years ago.

"Aoi? Who is he?" Yukio asked, clearly picking up on the tension, which was so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.

A wave of anger slammed into me, my eyes narrowed and I balled my fists tightly until my knuckle were white. My muscles coiled, like a snake readying to strike. "You!" I growled between clenched teeth, "You dare show your face!?!" I flowed power into my words, asking Spirit to aid me into apearing strong.

"Aoi, tell us who this man is.." Rin repeated, he sounded almost as angry as me.

"Ichiro." I ground out the word and spited out like it tasted bad. I stepped to the side so my body was between Ichiro and Rin and Yukio.

"Ohhhhh, c'mon now your not going to introduce me to your friends?" He asked acting like he didn't do what he did, like I was just holding a petty grudge like he stole my cookie from snack time or something, and that he was completely innocent.

I glared at him, so angry that I swear I could burn through his head if I stared at him long enough.

He smiled evilly, more like a grin of insanity, "Now is that anyway to treat your Nii-san?"

                                                           XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

~Yukio's P.OV.~

I've never seen Aoi, or anyone so frightened, when she turned and saw that man, she was so scared she couldn't speak. I felt like I needed to do something but I couldn't move or talk. It's like he could freeze me with his eyes.....That's it!! She said that some people could freeze people with their eyes, that must be what she meant..