Chapter 3: Introductions Are a Pain In The Buns

~HOLY MOTHER OF COCOA PUFFS 44 PEOPLE HAVE READ MY STORY!!!!!!!!!! X3 THANKZ SO MUCH AND COMMENT I WANNA HEAR WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MY FANFIC ENJOY!!!~

 DISCLAIMR:

Le poof!

Sky- hey everyone whats up *does a peace sign with fingers*

cricket cricket

Sky- *looks around and sees nothing* awwwww i feel so lonely....*tear*

Le poof!

Sky- *mega fan girl scream* SAAASSSSUUKEEE!!!!!!!!! *jumps onto sasukes back and anime hearts fly everywhere*

Sasuke- hn. get offa me dope...

Le poof! *Panda-chan appears and sees Raven on Sasuke's back*

Sky- awwww you know you love it :3

Panda-chan- *sweatdrops* uhhhhhh you know you have a fanfic to get to......

Sky- oh cheese and crackers! *face becomes very serious and looks at you* I do not own Blue Exorcist and any of the original characters.

Sasuke- hn.. she also does not own the plot line of the setting of Blue Exorcist *looks at Sky then looks at Panda-chan then points at Sky while still looking at Panda-chan* could u get her offa me before she starts going all fan-girl-mega-f***d-in-the-head-screaming on me

Panda-chan- ooohhh sasuke such a way with words *pulls a very insane Sky off of Sasuke*

Sky- I only own Aoi, her family, her past, and anything about her, dattebayo!

Panda-chan- *face palms and mumbles* now she sounds like naruto...*smiles almost disturbingly wide* FAN!

Sky- COMMENT!

Sasuke- and vote......or die....

Raven- oooohhhhh Sasuke your soooo cool......*sparkly goo-goo eyes*

Panda-chan- hes not even in this fanfic!!!!

Sky- hes too amazing to leave out!!!!!

Le poof! *they all disappear

~HOPE YOU ENJOYD THE DISCLAIMER NOW BACK TO THE STORY...BUT FIRST A RECAP: AOI AND RIN ARE ABOUT TO GO INTO THE CLASS ROOM, AND SHE FLIRTED WITH THE CLUELESS RIN AND SHE PROMISED TO SHOW RIN AND YUKIO MORE OF HER SKILLS AND THE TEST TO FIND THEIR AFFINITY IF THEY HAVE ONE...OK FOR CEREAL THIS TIME, BACK TO THE STORY~

When we walked into the room I instantly thought it was strange. There are only 5 other students in this class!?! well shit biscuits.... All eyes turned to look at me and I swear some jaws dropped, but I know what they must see: Long dark, stark, black flowing hair swirling around my waist, high cheekbones, full frosted pink lips, hourglass figure with bulging breasts and ass, lean muscules, and luminous blue eyes, like blue flame (hence my full name Aoi Honou Kasei, or in english Blue my first name, my middle name means Flame, and my last name Fire Born. I think its an awesome coincy-dic).

I could help but grin, I must look pretty hot. My eyes then caught the 5 bodies stiffen, and one of the other guys, a buff, tough, mean looking guys glared over my shoulder. I sensed Rin's chakra behind me, Ah jeez whatd Rin do to this guy to make his blood boil and chakra spike? I instantly felt ashamed for thinking that, Buffy could just not like him. There are people like that.