Chapter 7: Meeting up....so far so great!!!

~I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY OVER 800 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!! NOW LETS SHOOT FOR A 1,000!!!!!!!! YAAAAY NO FOR THE MOMENT U'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!! AOI'S DATE WITH RIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT I'M STARTING NEW FANFICS SO UPDATES WILL VARY~

 ~~~Then, she grinned slyly, "Sooooo, whatcha wearin' on your date tomorrow?" I blushed again, and flailed my arms around over my head,

"You were eavesdropping again?!?!" I felt like I was going to hit her.

"Eavesdropping is such a mean word, I prefer watching real-life reality TV" Then she started to laugh, and I cracked up, too.

Later she went back to class, while I stayed and rummaged through my closet, and finally found something. Perfect! This is going to be the best ever!

Oh, please, don't let that jinx it.....~~~

AOI'S P.O.V

I jumped up and slammed my hand againest the off button on my alarm before it even went off, I was awake all night wondering about my date with Rin. Oh, man, butterflies.........butterflies!!!!

I threw off my PJ's and pulled out my outfit of choice. A white spaghetti strap tank top, a black silver studded belt with a skull and cross bone buckle, a short red plaided skirt, striped over the knee socks, black combat boots, and a black hoodie with panda ears on the hood and on the cuffs and egdes (like were the zipper should be and the bottom) was creme fur.

I bolted into the bathroom, while yanking the hair tie so that my braided hair fell loose, and brushed out the tangles in my hair and flat ironed every little wave, twirl, and kink till it was pin straight. I sighed while flat ironing, Last night I wanted nice waves in my hair and now I'm flat ironning the life outta my hair, should I really be this nervous?

I swiped on some baby pink lip gloss, black mascara and a little eyeliner, then put on some brown eyeshadow with gold sparkles. I stepped back and examined myself in a full length mirror, I smiled, then twirled, then looked again, Hmmmm, was my skirt too short, maybe he likes more makeup, or none? Urgh this is making my brain hurt!!! Thoughts of doudt started to pop into my head.

"You have to actually wear your hood for it to look cute..." Izumo said as she walked into the bathroom, and pulled my panda eared hood onto my head, she stepped back then frowned, "I'll be right back." Then she turned and left and finally entered the room with some jewelry.

"Um- no I don't think-" I tried to protest but she continued to put on jewelry. She stepped back and smiled.

"There. Now that's cute." She turned me around and I gasp, dangling from my ears were small white, silver wings, that sparkled when it caught the light. Then around my neck was a black with silver studs dog collar. It brought the whole outfit together. "But I want my jewelry back when your done." She said, but she couldn't help smiling.

I turned around and hugged her, "Thank you, Izumo. Your my best friend ever."

"Damn right I better be!" She said and smirked, making me laugh. "Now go get yourself a man!" I rolled my eyes, but I ran out, grabbing my small black over the shoulder bag that held my wallet and cell phone with it along with the other necessities like lip gloss and gum, and bolted out the door to meet Rin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I paced back and forth nervously, Of course I just HAAAD to get here a half hour early, I was so close to biting my nails when I heard my name being called.

"Aoi! Hey, there you are!" Rin shouted, his voice came from behind me, I turned around and smiled brightly at him as he ran up.

"Hey! Glad to see you made it!" I said teasingly, he was breathing hard with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath, Well, at least he's in better shape then Yukio.... I thought with a smirk.

"Yeah....sorry I'm.....late" He said in between pants, a apologetic smile on his face, my heart squeezed, He's so cute <3!!!!!!

"No prob, I got here early." I said nonchalantly, then looked away and glared at nothing in general and muttering, "Got chased outta the dorm by Izumo...." Rin looked at me and laughed, making it harder to catch his breath.

"So, you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked bouncing on the balls of my feet with excitment.

He smiled mischeviously, "Somewhere fun..." He said mysteriously cryptic.

"Well thats no fun..." I mock pouted, and crossed my arms, my earrings caught the light and made spectrum shapes on the ground.

"No pouting. Todays a fun day." He said while straightening up and then grinned down at me, a good 3 inches taller then me, "You look really cute." I felt my blush crawl up my face.

"T-thanks." I stuttered and looked at my feet, then at him, "You look cool, too" I said and I meant it, he was dressed in a black shirt with a skull and cross bones and in the middle it said, 'I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.' , and then a pair of ripped worn jeans, with black converses.

He grinned and we started to walk into town, "Sooooo, where are we going today?" I asked bumping my shoulder againest his.

He blushed slightly and bumped his hip back, "Its a suprise." I pouted

"C'mon......" This only made Rin chuckle

"I promise, it'll be fun." He grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine, "C'mon, lets grab something to eat." He smiled and started to quicken his pace.

I like this......but I'm kinda frightened at what he's playing.......Guess I'll find out......

~OOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT'S HE PLAYING!!!!!! OK TIME FOR A CONTEST!!!!! I WANNA ADD ANOTHER GUY CHARATCHER THATS INTERESTED IN AOI, JUST FILL OUT THIS FORM :)

AGE:

NAME:

ORIGIN:

HAIR COLOR:

EYE COLOR:

HEIGHT:

EXORCIST OR REGULAR STUDENT:

IF EXORCIST WHAT ARE HIS POWERS:

INTERESTS (HOBBIES, LIKES, DISLIKES, ETC):

AND ANYTHING EXTRA:

~THEY WINNER GETS THEIR CHARACTER IN THE FANFIC AND GETS A DEDICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I WANNA HEAR WHERE YOU GUYS THINK RIN'S TAKING AOI!!!!!!!!! FAN. VOTE. COMMENT. AND ENJOY MY CONTEST!!!!!!!~