iv

iv

Caelen entered the party alone, already deciding that he would leave as soon as the clock struck ten.

Adrianna entered the party with her group of friends, already deciding she wasn't going to enjoy this.

They both danced the night away, Caelen not once sparing a glance Adrianna's way, while Adrianna saw nobody but him.

"Take me somewhere?" A girl purred into Caelen's ear, making him shudder under her cool breath.

"Why not?" Caelen smirked at the girl and let her kiss his lips as he carried her away.

"Adrianna?" Drake laughed, snapping his fingers in front of her face as she watched Cobra take another girl away.

"Hm?" Her face morphed so quickly, it was impossible to tell she'd been sad before.

"Having fun?" He moved with the music, and Adrianna let him take the lead.

"Yes!" She screamed on top of her lungs, hoping it would mask her lie.

They danced for an hour or two before she started getting tired, slowing down into a smooth sway.

"I love what you're wearing." Drake's friend Stacey commented, giving Adrianna the stamp of approval.

"Thanks." Her lips spread into a smile just as the needle on her wristwatch hit ten.

Caelen slipped out of the room he'd taken the girl into, looking around discreetly. Adrianna did the same, and together, they both slipped out into the night, and towards the grounds.

Happy valentine's day to all the single people ;)