vi

vi

Cobra struggled under the weight of Dragon, trying to get a grip on his neck. Dragon laughed grievously as he locked Cobra's neck dangerously.

The men were holding their breath, mesmerised by Dragon.

Adrianna simply clutched her heart in worry and looked up at the pipes lining the sewers, praying to God Caelen would come out alive.

All the while, Cobra's better simply chuckled darkly, watching his liability slowly lose his breath.

He let out a choked growl, taking everyone by surprise. Not one person except Adrianna noticed as the small needle slipped flawlessly out of his jeans pockets and between his knuckles.

He grinned devilishly before mustering all his courage and raising his fist as high as he could before jamming the needle straight into Dragon's back.

Dragon's spine straightened all of a sudden and his smile fell as he crashed to the ground, lifting his weight off Cobra.

"YES!" Came the first cry from the crowd as Dragon fell.

"COBRA! COBRA! COBRA!" The crowd began to chant once again.

Adrianna watched as Caelen got onto his knees and let out a fierce battle cry. She almost smiled as he raised his fists in the air.

The man who bet on him was rejoicing in the middle of the crowd.

But nobody, not even Adrianna saw Dragon get back on his feet with a vicious jeer and raise his fist to knock Caelen out for good.

How was everyone's day today?
Mine was amazing, I spent time with people I love after so long.