xvi

xvi

Cobra dodged another of Dragon's kicks gracefully, retaliating with a brutal punch in the face.

The men around her quieted down, completely engrossed in the fight.

Adrianna, however, could see only one thing. A steady trickle of blood down Caelen's neck. The ultimate weakness.

She watched as someone threw a baseball bat Dragon's way and a metal chair towards Caelen. Xander Jenks sat at the head of the ring comfortably, clearly enjoying the match.

Cobra slammed his chair into Dragon's face, making him fall to the floor, his nose gushing with blood.

He then circled around him dauntingly, prodding his arm dangerously. Dragon mustered all the strength he could and pulled Cobra down with him, making his head crash onto the concrete, opening the wound up.

Blood sputtered onto the floor, flowing down the crowd.

Adrianna found herself screaming Caelen's name. She shoved the disgusting men aside and ran to the ring, grabbing onto the chains and slipping inside while Dragon growled at the crowd.

"Caelen!" She yelled into his ear, turning him around and pushing his hair back to look at him. "Wake up! You have to win."

And as if her voice was his ultimate kryptonite, he rose, clapping his hands wildly, threatening Dragon before pushing Adrianna back into the crowd.

Single update today :( what do you guys think so far?