Chapter 2

-Niall's POV-

I was helping load my stuff into my new house. I noticed that the house was huge and it was just for me but my parents told me to buy a nice house. I love my new house just probably be spending most of my time here.

I was wondering if maybe my neighbors would like a table I really didn't care about , I walked across the street and knocked on the door , I heard arguing and the door swung wide open and it was a really angry man ,he said," can I help you?"

I said," yes sir I'm your new neighbor and I have a table I don't want anymore I was wondering if maybe you would like it"

The woman I saw yesterday came up to the door and said," oh here is that nice boy , what do you need?"

The man said," he has a table he doesn't want do you want it?"

" I didn't ask you now did I , shut your mouth and go in yonder!" Said the lady.

He said," whatever , I'm tired of seeing you anyways!"

The lady said," I'm sorry , what does the table look like?"

" It's right over there let me get it for you" I ran to my house and grabbed the table.

I placed it on the ground in front of her and said," this is the table it just don't match the furniture I have"

" It is a very beautiful piece of wood , I would love to have it" she said.

I picked up the table and said," where would you like me to put it?"

She motioned for me to come into the living room and I placed it where she wanted it. I said," um you don't mind if I speak to your daughter do you?"

" Oh no , no , no you wouldn't want to talk to her" she said.

" Alright well I guess I'll see you later, bye" I waved bye as I walked down the driveway and across the street to my house.

I wonder why she didn't want me talking to her daughter, I never caught her name yesterday.

-Faith's POV-

I was awake listening to my parents Argue as usual, I heard them stop and the door open, I heard the boys voice from yesterday. I hope I have longer free time today since its Saturday.

My mom said," Faith come out "

I stood up and walked out of the closet and said," yes mam"

" Go clean off the back porch and if it looks nice you can stay out there" she said.

I said," thank you "

She said," whatever "

I went to the back porch and started picking up all the trash , taking my dads tools to the shed and putting them in his tool box. Once I was done I went to the tree in the side yard and climbed up , when I stopped I saw that the boy was outside watching them carry furniture into the house.

He was looking around like he had lost something , apparently he found it because he stopped. He looked up and saw me and waved , I looked down and starts messing with the tree branch. "Hello" he said running over to the tree .

" Hi" I said softly.

" If I'm bothering let me know" he said.

I shook my head no and said," your fine"

" Well I was really wanting to get to know you , what's your name" he said.

" Faith" I said.

He said," that's a beautiful name, may I climb up there with you?"