Chapter 8

-Niall's POV-

I woke up and stretched, I slept on the chair next to Faith in case she needed me , I looked over and saw she was awake," look who finally woke up" Faith said giggling.

" I'm sorry baby, I stayed up all night" I said rubbing my eye.

" Babe it's okay, ready to get out of here?" Faith asked.

" Only if you are" I said standing up.

" I'm definitely ready" she said.

" Alright then , let me go get the doctor" I said smiling.

I walked down the hallway to the desk place on the floor," what can I help you with sir?" the nurse asked at the desk.

" I just need somebody to unhook everything from ms. Johnson in room 312, the doctor said she would be ready today" I said smiling.

" Uhh, I'm afraid I can't do that, I will send the doctor in there to explain" the nurse said.

" Umm, okay?" I said confused walking back to Faith's room.

I walked in to find the doctor and Faith talking," sir, I need to talk to you and ms. Johnson for a minute , please" the doctor said motioning me next to Faith," I can't let her leave, last night when we took her back the last time for testing things did not show up well" the doctor said.

" What's wrong?" Faith asked.

" Well, last night we mostly did scans on your head because you did hit it really hard,, your skull is cracked, I don't know how we didn't see this but it's on the right said if your head, it's not huge it's just a tiny crack, we want to keep you one more night" the doctor said.

" Okay, thank you doctor" Faith said.

The doctor walked out," so another night in this hell hole?" I asked.

" Yep, sure do, or at least you don't" Faith said

" Your not going through this by yourself, we are a team and hopefully forever" I said.

"Awww" Faith said smiling.

" I love you so much baby" I said standing up.

" I love you too" Faith said smiling as I leaned down and kissed her.

" Do you want anything?" I asked.

" Uhh, I'm just a little sore, and I wish I wasn't in this hospital, but you can't help with that haha" Faith said.

" I wish I could my princess, I have a question if you don't mind me asking" I said.

" I don't mind at all baby" Faith said sitting up.

" Why did you run away?" I asked.

" I felt like I disappointed you like I did to everyone in my life, I couldn't stand seeing you hurt and I just didn't want to be there because I thought that you didn't love me anymore" Faith said.

" Baby, you don't understand how much I love you, no matter what I will always love you, and another question how did you fall?" I asked.

" How did you know I fell?" Faith asked.

" I found you... I was so scared Faith, I knew you were going to the field because you love that place and you said it always calms you, when I found you your head was bleeding and you wouldn't answer me , I picked you up and was carrying you to my car and I was crying because I thought it was already too late..." I started tearing up but held it back.

" Awe baby, I'm so sorry , I feel so bad" Faith said disappointed.

" Don't be upset everything is okay now, we are back together and forever as long as you say" I said kissing her hand.

.

.

.

-Harry's POV-

I've been walking the streets all night,I haven't had any sleep and I feel terrible, I think I'm gonna just get a plane ticket and go back home," oh my gosh !! it's Harry Styles!!!" a couple of girls screamed across the street. I started running towards the Niall's house, I ran until I looked back and didn't see them.

.

.

I reached Niall's house and walked to the front door, I knocked and Louis answered the door," Louis!" I said as I gave him a hug," I need you so bad right now" I said hugging him tight.

" What is it?" Louis asked.

"Can we go upstairs?"i asked.

" Yea I guess" Louis said closing the door behind me and following.

I reached mine a Louis's room and sat on the bed," you know how Faith is in the hospital?" I asked.

" Yea, you told me she got upset about something and ran away" Louis said.

"Well, she got upset because me and her kissed a couple times and Niall saw us the last time we did which was yesterday" I said , Louis interrupted," you two kissed?"

" Yes , it started when she was trying sneak by me and she stubbed her toe and I helped her, I started looking in her eyes and I didn't notice but she is just the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, and now she is in the hospital because I kissed her and she didn't know what she wanted after that , I just feel terrible and need somebody right now, I want to kiss and cuddle with her" I said.

" Wow , well I can't help you with that but I can comfort you as long as you need me, I just can't believe that, this is like a soap opera but in real life" Louis said laughing a little bit.

" Thanks Louis" I said.

- Faith's POV-

I was laying down holding Niall's hand as he sat on the chair next to me,he was already asleep ,i was almost asleep, I just couldn't wait to get out of here and cuddle with my baby

___________________________

A/N

Hey :) I'm gonna start updating my book much more now that my life is boring!! Lol but seriously I am :) bye guys!!