Chapter 14

-One week later, one day before Christmas-

-Niall's POV-

Me , Faith and the boys finished eating dinner, it was Christmas Eve and every Christmas Eve we open just one gift under the tree from anybody, we headed towards the Christmas tree.

" I pick this one from Harry to me" Louis said.

"Okay" Harry said.

Louis opened it and got a superman onesie with a cape," I can fulfill my dreams of being superman now" Louis said looking off dramatic.

Everybody laughed, next it was Harry's turn," I pick this one from Liam to me"Harry said.

He opened the box and got a remote control car," cool this is the one I saw in the window the other day" Harry smiled trying to hard to open the box.

Next it was Zayns turn," I pick this one from Louis to me" Zayn opened the box and found two nuts," what is this Louis?" Zayn asked.

" Nuts , everybody loves nuts" Louis said," okay, lift the little flap on the side of the box" Louis said.

" Awesome, it's a GameStop card, I wanted FIFA ,now I can get it with this" Zayn said.

Next was Liam," I pick this one from Niall to me" Liam said, Liam opened the box and found a batman,and iron man t-shirt and men tank tops ," I got the shirt and the tank tops because you work out in tank tops, the men kind haha" I said.

" Thanks Niall, that's awesome" Liam said admiring his shirts.

Next was Faith's," I don't know which one to pick so I'm going to close my eyes and pick one" she closed her eyes and picked the one Liam got her, she opened it , inside was pajama pants and a matching shirt, thy were both Christmas themed," I didn't know what to get you" Liam said.

" that's okay,I love it!" Faith said smiling.

"Finally, my turn" I said reaching for a present," I choose this one from Faith to me"

" Not that one, leave that one for tomorrow!" Faith said giving me a different one.

" Okay" I said opening the other one.

Faith got me some cologne, and a new shirt ," thanks baby" I said giving her a hug.

" I can't wait until tomorrow" Faith said.

" Me either" Louis said.

" I'm tired" Harry said.

The boys had their stuff packed and by the door," we will see you guys in a couple days" Faith said waving goodbye.

" Bye guys , have a good Christmas" Liam said.

The boys left , me and Faith walked up to our room and cuddled until we fell asleep.

-Christmas Morning-

-Alexis's POV-

I woke up and went to the bathroom, I brushed teeth and hair and then climbed back on the bed," Niall, baby, it's Christmas" I said waking Niall up.

" Okay" Niall said stretching, he got up and used the bathroom and brushed his teeth," are we going to open presents?" Niall asked.

" If you want to" I said.

" Yes, I do" Niall said yawning.

We walked down the stairs and to the living room, I walked In the living room to see a huge bed," who's is this?" I asked.

" Ours, since we share a bed, I though it was time to get a bigger one" Niall said.

" Awesome!" I said.

We started opening up presents," save this one for last " I said placing one of his gifts to the side, I opened a box that had the cutest outfit in it," oh my gosh, it's so cute!" I said smiling from ear to ear.

-Niall's POV-

We finished opening presents besides the one Faith wanted me to wait on," I have one more gift for you" I said motioning Faith towards the front door, she opened the door and saw her brand new car sitting in the driveway," is that mine?!" Faith asked.

" Yes " I said, Faith was so excited," but I don't have my license" Faith said.

" I'm taking you to go get it in a few days" I said smiling.

" Oh , thank you baby!" Faith said wrapping her arms around my neck.

" Your welcome" I said," time to open the final present you made me wait on" I said walking over to the couch.

" Okay, are you sure it's the last one?" Faith asked looking under the tree," I'm positive" I said.

" Okay then, go ahead" Faith said.

I was exited but nervous, I started ripping the paper off, it was a box, I opened the box and moved some wrapping paper out of the way, I saw a white shirt, I was puzzled but I picked up the shirt and read ' I'm a Dad'

I immediately felt tears come to my eyes," are you having a baby?" I asked.

" Yes!!" Faith said crying with me.

" I hope those are tears of joy" Faith said giggling while crying.

" They are, I can believe we are having a baby together" I said hugging Faith tightly.

" I know" Faith said wiping my tears.

" How did you find out?" I asked.

" That night when I went to get hot chocolate I didn't get just hot chocolate, I got tests because I started feeling a little nauseous, and I was also curious,I checked and it was positive" Faith said.

" Oh my gosh, I just still can't believe that we are going to have a baby, us, together" I said shocked.

" When are we going to tell your mom?" Faith asked.

" I didn't even think about that, I guess we could tell her tomorrow" I said.

"Okay" Faith said.

" Baby, this is the best Christmas ever" I said.

"I know, I wanted to tell you when I found out but I thought it would be a good Christmas present" Faith said.

" It was, it was the best Christmas present and the best Christmas" I said.

___________________________________

A/N

Hi , do you like what happened? I feel like the book got a little boring so I skipped a week and then SURPRISE! did you see it coming? no? okay.. haha, thank you for reading and voting on my book/books, love you guys! bye :)