Chapter 15

-Alexis's POV-

Me and Niall woke up to get ready to go to his moms house, I was getting dressed, I put on some black dress pants, a red sweater with a black belt, black boots, and dangly sparkly earrings, I then went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, and curled my hair in big curls, put on makeup and pinned my hair slightly back," baby, are you getting ready?" I asked Niall.

" Working on it" Niall said.

I walked in there," baby, do you know what to wear?" I asked.

" Wow, well, I know whatever I wear I'm not going to look as good as you" Niall said looking up and down at me.

" C'mon baby, we've got to go" I said.

" okay I'm almost done" Niall replied, he put on nice black pants and a red shirt.

We walked down the stairs and got all of our stuff including, Theo's presents and everybody else's. We put everything in the car and took off," I'm excited but nervous, what do you think your mom will say?" I asked.

" I think she is going to be excited, I know when you told me I was so happy, I can't wait until he or she gets here" Niall said smiling.

" I want to go to the doctor and make sure I'm okay, and that the baby is going to be okay, ya know just to be safe" I said.

" Yeah, we can go whenever you want to baby, you just let me know" Niall replied.

" I'm just excited, I can't wait to decorate his or her bedroom and having a baby shower and just having the baby, just to have a little bundle of joy, me and you made together" I said.

" I know, I'm going to be with you every step if the way, I can't wait" Niall replied pulling into his parents driveway.

We got out and piled down with presents, we walked in and placed them by the tree," oh look, it's Niall and his girlfriend" Niall's brother said.

We walked over and started hugging,"hey honey, Niall's talked all about you and I was just excited to meet you" Niall's mom said.

" I'm excited to meet you too!" I said hugging her tightly.

" Your a very gorgeous girl" she said looking at me.

" Thank you" I said smiling.

After we gave hugs we sat all around the living room, I introduced myself to everyone," okay everyone before we open presents and all that good stuff we are going to play a game and then eat" Niall's mom said.

We played the game, you had to pick a present and the person after you could either take your present or a present from the pile of presents, different then the ones marked for people, these were random presents people bought and wrapped for the game, after everyone got there presents we opened them, I opened mine and got an an owl clock that goes on the wall.

After everyone admired their present everybody headed to the kitchen for food,"it smells amazing in here" I said.

" Thank you honey" Niall's moms said.

Everybody made their plates and sat around the table, we then said a prayer to bless the food and everybody there,everybody then started eating.

.

.

When we got done eating we went back In the living room , me and Niall gathered our presents and sat on the couch, we gave Theo his present first,"here you go buddy" I said placing it in front of him.

He slowly, but eventually opened the present, it gradually went around the room as people were opening their presents, I was so nervous because it started getting closer for Niall's parents to open their presents.

It got to Niall's parents presents,Niall started recording," I'm nervous" Niall's mom said.

" I am too haha" I said giggling.

They slowly opened them , it was t-shirts too, I'm not the creative type, they held them up, on Niall's moms shirt it said,"my grandchildren are the best" and on Niall's dads it said the same," Niall's mom said," but Theo is out only grandchild"

"For now, mom, me and Faith out having a baby"Niall said walking over to her.

" Really?" she said jumping off the couch.

She hugged Niall tightly," I have another grand baby" she said crying smiling from ear to ear.

" Awe baby, your bringing another family member" she said hugging me," if you ever need anything or any advice call me " she said .

" Thank you for bringing me another precious bundle of joy" Niall's dad said hugging me.

" Your welcome" I said.

Just the feeling of people get happy make me happy," I'm an uncle. now!" Greg said hugging Niall.

Everybody was happy, we were all celebrating and having a wonderful time, I got to hold Theo," hey buddy, you are so precious" I said holding Theo.

" Soon you will have one, it changes you, If you ever need anything feel free to call me, I would be glad to help"Greg's wife said.

" Thank you" I replied," I can't wait,then little Theo will have a cousin" I said watching Theo run around.

.

.

After we stayed there for 4 hours we decided to leave, it was 6:00pm, we hugged everybody goodbye and then left.

" I loved being at your parents house" I said.

" It a lot of fun haha" Niall said.

" I can't wait to get home, I'm super tired" I said yawning.

" I know how you feel" Niall said.

.

.

We got home and went upstairs, we undressed and put pajamas on, I took my makeup off and pulled my hair up,i laid on the bed and covered up. Niall got up the bed and laid beside me, he placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed around, I smiled at Niall, I was so excited and happy.

___________________________________

A/N

Hey , thank you so much for reading and voting on my book or books, love you!! bye :)