Chapter 17

-Alexis's POV-

No one was home," hello?" I screamed.

No body answered," huh" I walked down stairs," you don't have to be so loud you know" Harry said sitting on the couch.

" Oh, well at least someone is here" I said walking around and sitting on the couch.

"Niall, Zayn and Liam all went to get breakfast and some other things" Harry said.

" Okay, so how was Christmas?" I asked, trying not to be quiet and rude.

" It was good, I see you guys had a great Christmas" Harry said looking over at me.

" Yeah, I'm glad you had a good Christmas" I said, he seemed angry.

" I think I'm gonna head back upstairs" Harry said getting up.

" Wait don't go" I said.

" Why not?" Harry asked.

" I don't want to be alone I've been experiencing some pain and I just need someone with me, it seems your mad at me , just please stay" I said.

He looked concerned," I'll stay, I'm not mad at you"

" Not being mean, why are you acting this way? what happened to the old happy and nice Harry" I asked turning towards Harry sitting crisscross.

" It happened when you chose Niall, ever since then I haven't been the same, I can't even pretend to be happy, and now....your having a baby with Niall, I didn't know you guys were that close" Harry said turning his head away.

"Why can't you find someone else?" I asked.

" Nobody makes me feel the way you do" Harry said.

"Harry....don't do this to me" I said.

-Harry's POV-

" I'm sorry, here lately it seems I've bee-" I was interrupted by Faith screaming in pain grabbing her stomach.

" Faith!" I shot up and went beside her,"what's happening?" I asked.

She continued to groan in pain holding her stomach," oh gosh, it's going to be okay" I said rubbing her stomach.

" What's going" Louis said looking at us," what's going on?" he finished.

" Let's go, we need to go the hospital now" I said tearing up, I couldn't stand seeing her in pain.

I carried her to the car and placed her in the back, Louis took off to the hospital,"Harry, I'm so scared, I'm nowhere near my due date" Faith said crying.

" It's okay, I promise" I said holding her hand to keep her comfort.

We got to the hospital," hurry it's an emergency" I said walking in the emergency room.

They rushed a gurney as I placed Faith on there," sir wait out here so we can figure out what's wrong" one nurse said.

" I'm going with her, she is pregnant and she is having stomach pains, it hurts her to talk, I'm sure the dad of that baby ,which is not here right now, would probably want me with her, so please move out of my way" I moved the nurse out of the way and followed them.

I stood by Faith holding her hand," are you okay?" I asked.

" I'm fine, the pain don't hurt as much" Faith said.

" Alright well, we will look at these and be right back, stay in this room" the nurses said going out one by one.

" Harry I'm so scared" Faith said.