Chapter 18

(Okay, so I don't really enjoy writing this book anymore, I'm going to end it soon, I'm sorry but I have another book it's a Luke Hemmings fanfic, I'm working on another book and its a Ashton Irwin fanfic, I'm going to write a fanfic about each of the boys in 5sos but I'm finishing up these first, thank you for reading my book :) )

-Niall's POV-

"Faith!" I screamed running after her.

She winced in pain,"awe baby" I said holding her head up, I picked her up,"open the door" I said to Liam.I placed her in the car and Liam went with me.

We got to the emergency room and I put her in a wheelchair wheeling her to the front,"yes sir" the woman said.

"She fell down the stairs, shes pregnant" I said panicking.

"This way" the nurse said rushing Faith to a room.

"Wait out here " the nurse said keeping her arm pushed out for me to come no further.

"You better keep me up to date" I said with disappointment.Me and Liam waited outside in the waiting room, I kept my head in my hands worrying every second.

"It's going to be okay Niall" Liam said patting my back.

"Thanks for coming with me" I said.

"Anything for you Niall" Liam said

-Faith's POV-

They did many scans and tests, they finally finished and hooked me up to many tubes, I rubbed my hands in circles on my stomach. I don't even know what happened, I was fine and then I just sorta tripped a little and then I lost balance, I'm still in lots of pain even though it's been hours.

The door creaked open and Niall walked in,"baby, are you okay?"he asked coming closer.

"I'm in lots of pain" I said wincing and holding my stomach.

"Do you need anything" Niall asked rubbing his hands on my stomach.

"I just want to know I'm okay" I said laying my head back on a pillow.

"The nurse said she was on her way" Niall said kissing my forehead.

I held Niall's hand tight, the doctor walked in with two nurses," Mrs. Johnson?"

"Yes" I said.

"I have tragic news, I'm so sorry but you seemed to have lost your child" the doctor said.

Niall placed his head on the edge of the bed and broke down crying, I felt the tears rush from my eyes,"I'm so sorry for your loss" the doctor said. I put my hands on my stomach and cried harder.

The pain of knowing you lost your child is the worst pain ever, a little human being you made with the person you love,"our little baby" Niall said with tears still rolling down his face, he placed his hand over mine.

Liam walked in the room,"is it okay if I come in?"

"Yeah" Niall said looking over at him.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked me.

I shook my head no and continued to cry,"we lost our baby" I said in between each short breathes from crying.

"Awe, I'm so sorry" Liam said kissing my head and holding my hand.

- A Couple Of Weeks later-

I've stayed in my room since we've gotten home from the hospital, I haven't eaten or anything for that matter, I'm so depressed and I don't want to move.

"Baby, please, I need you to eat" Niall said trying to feed me.

I moved my head into a pillow ,"I'm fine"

I heard Niall put the dish down, he leaned me up,"baby, you can't be like this, please be strong for James"

James was the name of our baby, we found out it was a boy and we named him,"I can't be strong, I'm weak, I don't feel like doing anything" I said.

Niall pulled me close and hugged me,"I miss him too, but we can't be like this forever" I felt a tear drop on my shoulder.

I backed away and wiped the tears from Niall's face,"ill try" I said getting up with Niall. I finally went downstairs and ate something,it felt good to have food in my stomach after so long, the boys looked at me with disappointment.

I gave each of the boys a hug,"I'm okay,thank you for supporting me"

___________________________________

A/N

Hello, I'm going to end this book soon, I have another book called , Bad Boy, it's a Luke Hemmings fanfic, I'm working on another fanfic but it's not posted yet, thank you for the votes and reads, I will let you know when the last chapter is, I love you :) bye