Chapter 3

- Faith's POV-

I woke up warm and snuggly , best sleep I've ever gotten , I opened my eyes and noticed I was alone I got out of the bed and walked to the bathrooms and Niall wasn't in there.

I walked downstairs and checked every where , I looked outside and the car was here so he had to be here. I walked back upstairs and went to my room to find Niall asleep , I walked over and laid down beside him I stayed there for a minute and he turned over facing me and said," this is the best way to wake up"

I smiled and said," sorry I fell asleep last night"

" It's alright , you looked so cute when you fell asleep" he said.

" Thank you , I guess " I laughed ," I just want to thank you again for letting me stay here with you, and being a great friend "I said.

" I love you but you just wanna be friends and I'm totally cool living with that constant pain" he said , I felt bad I didn't want to hurt him I mean of course I like him ,he's hot ,but I just have never been in a relationship before and I was scared.

" Are you excited about today?" he questioned.

I was confused ," what are we doing today?"

"You'll see" he said smiling.

I got up and said," I bet you can't catch me!"

" I bet I can" he said slowly getting up.

I ran to his room then to the hallway and down the stairs , I hid in the desk room behind the desk. I heard him coming down the stairs and say," I need a hint!"

I clapped loudly and I heard him come close , I saw him pass the door he turned around in the hallway looked in and said," I found you!"

He started tickling me I said," ok , ok stop please"

He stopped and said," you hungry?"

I said," are you?"

He nodded his head and I said," I guess so , only if you are"

" Well , how about we go get some breakfast and then go do that surprise" he said smiling at me.

" Are you going to change or stay in pajamas?" I asked.

" Oh good idea i'll be back " he said running down the hall toward the stairs.

I walked in the living room and sat on the couch thinking about what the "surprise" was. He headed down the stairs and stopped to put on his shirt.

"You like that " he said laughing.

"What if I did?" I questioned.

"Then that's a good thing" he said.

I got up and walked toward the door.

" So you ready?" he asked.

" Yea , I'm excited" I said.

He headed towards the door and he stopped and said," I forgot something"

" What did you forget" I asked.

" My phone " he said looking around for it.

"I'll get it where is it?" I said.

" I have no clue , i'll help you look for it" he said following me up the stairs.

We went in my room and looked around on the bed and in the floor , wasn't there so we went to his room , and looked I got down and looked under the bed and he said," I found it"

I got up and he said," it was on the bed, must have fallen out of my pocket last night"

He said," alright let's go , wait one more thing"