Chapter 5

-Faith's POV-

" Harry this can't happen, I feel terrible this just cannot happen" I said as he was looking at me.

" I know, but didn't you feel the connection between us when we kissed , its never felt like that when I've kissed a girl, there's just something about you Faith , a connection like we are meant to be together" Harry said holding my right hand in both of his.

I pulled my hand away ," I can't do this to Niall I love him and he opened up and invited me into his home , bought me things and treated me like I was worth something, the only other person that's done that to me was my grandmother and she isn't here anymore" I said with tears flooding my eyes.

" I understand, but didn't you feel it too ?" Harry said wiping my tears away.

" I did , but I'm sorry Harry I can't do this to Niall" I said , I stood up and went to my room and locked the door.

-Harry's POV-

" Hey Harry, where's Faith?" Niall asked coming back from the bathroom.

" I don't know I was just watching the movie and she got up and went to her room" I said , trying not to make myself think about her.

" Oh okay , I'll give her a minute she might be changing ,it is kinda cold in here" Niall said looking at TV.

I should had never leaned in , it just kept rolling through my mind , I felt something and I know she did too , but she is with Niall what am I suppose to do about that? I should just let them be happy , I kept telling myself everything was going to be okay, but things weren't okay , not the way I want things to be.

" You okay Harry?" Niall asked.

" Yea , I'm fine just thinking" I said.

" Okay" Niall said looking back at the TV.

" I'm gonna head upstairs , I'm not feeling to well " I said standing up.

" Okay , if you see Faith ask her if she wants to finish this movie" Niall said.

" Okay" I said walking up the stairs.

I was walking up the stairs headed to my room , I turned around and headed for Faith's room , I approached her door and heard crying , I knocked and heard the crying stop ," hold on a minute!" I heard Faith say.

The door opened up and Faith said," what is it?"

" I feel terrible , I'm so very sorry" I said.

" It's Okay" she said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her waist , I didn't want to let go of her," I'm sorry Harry , I just needed a hug" she said wiping her years away.

" It's okay , I needed one too" I said looking in her beautiful eyes.

We were looking in each others eyes like we were sitting on the couch,"I should probably get back down there with Niall " she turned away to her closet.

" Okay, see ya later " I said turning around heading towards my room.

-Niall's POV-

" Hey sweetie " Faith said sitting by me on the couch.

" Hey baby " I said wrapping my arm around her.

" Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?"she asked.

" Of course , I love when you sleep with me , you keep me warm" I said holding her close.

........( later that day)........

-Faith's POV-

I laid down and pulled the blanket up to my neck ," I'm so tired and cold "I said .

" It's okay i'll keep you warm" Harry said snuggling up behind me.

I turned around and kissed Harry on his lips, as he kissed back.........

I quickly shot up from the deep sleep I was in , I looked over to see Niall asleep beside me , I was relieved that Harry wasn't beside me but kind of disappointed too, snap out of it I told myself, I want to be with Niall , I laid back down and cuddled up next to Niall , wishing that Harry would just leave my mind........

__________________________

A/N

Hiya guys another update sorry for these chapters being short , kind of surprising.... I hope everyone enjoys it, thank you for reading it , it means so much to me , bye =)