Chapter 7

-Niall's POV-

" Sir, please calm down" the doctor said.

" How can I be calm when she is hurt, I care about her!" I yelled at the doctor.

" Sir , we are trying the best we can please ,let me go so I can help her.." the doctor said.

I sat down in the chair, I swear I want to see Faith so bad, I don't care about her and Harry I just want to know that she is okay.

" Niall, you don't understand how bad I feel" Harry said sitting next to me.

" Look I don't care right now, I care about Faith and if you did as much as I do you would know how I feel" I said.

" Okay" Harry said as he walked over were the other boys were.

I got up and walked to the front desk," excuse me ma'am is there any update on Faith Johnson?"

" Not right now at the moment but i will let you know, what's your name?" she said with a smile.

" Niall Horan , Thank you" I said walking back to my chair.

I sat there thinking of how bad I felt, I shouldn't have blown up on her like that, like she said she didn't know what she wanted, gah I feel so stupid,

.

.

.

.

" Niall Horan, front desk please" the lady said over the intercom.

I jetted off to the front desk," yes ma'am?"

" Would you like to see her?" the lady asked.

" Please , what room is she in?" I was excited but so upset and angry at myself.

" Room 312 ,sir" she said.

" Thank you so much" I said as I ran down the hall to the elevator.

I approached the elevator and got in, I tried hurrying as fast as I could, I raced by every door trying to find her number.

I found her room and walked in quietly, the doctor was standing by her bed waiting to tell me what's going on," how is she doc?" I asked.

" Well, she had to have three stitches on her forehead from where it busted open and she has a minor concussion, don't be loud around her" the doctor said.

" Thank you doc , is it okay if I have a minute alone?" I asked.

" Of course,take your time" the doctor said walking out.

I walked to her bed and kneeled down,"my princess.." I grabbed her hand and started crying like I never have before," I'm so sorry, please don't be angry with me, I love you so much" I said kissing her hand.

The door opened and all 4 boys were there ," hey , sorry to bother " Liam said.

I wiped my tears," it's okay , I need somebody with me"

" Niall I'm sorry" Harry said trying to hug me," I don't know how long you and her have been together and I don't care, you stay away from her" I said pushing him away.

" Calm down Niall" Louis said patting my back.

Harry walked out the door, don't know where he was going and I really didn't care either.

" this is all my fault , I shouldn't have blown up on her" I said walking back beside her, just seeing her connected to all these things just make me so upset.