5:Leaving Home

After hearing Trina's 'help', the phone hung up and I had rushed to her house.

"Trina what's wrong?" I said.

She wasn't in her living room, till I came up to her bedroom. It was a mess, diapers scattered, things tossed on the floor, bed messed up, and the screeching sound of a baby crying.

"Anna-bee I can't find her pacifier. Help.", She said with a pleading look in her eyes. I had better things to do, but she's my best friend so I couldn't say no.

***

We spent about two hours looking and we still couldn't find it. Trina had called Drake and he would be here soon.

"Sorry for all the trouble Anna-bee. This baby is driving me crazy."Trina apologized.

"Well being a parent isn't easy.", I told her.

"Ya I know but still.... I feel like I'm gonna fail this project big time." "Well that's where your husband comes in. You two are supposed to cooperate with each other and get things done."

"Trina are you okay? Where's the baby?" Drake said scanning the room. He totally popped out of nowhere.

"I can't find her pacifier and she keeps crying."she informed him. "Don't worry we'll tell Ms.Therese we couldn't find it."

"Ok. Anna-Bee it's okay now."

He really fixed the situation just like that.

"Okay I'll get going now, Trina I gotta pack."

"Okay bye."she waved at me.

I hugged my friend goodbye as she held a now less crying baby in her arms.

***************

I had taken the bus home and got down a bit early so I can walk home and think about things.

I entered my house to find it empty. My father left a note saying he had to bring Thomas with him to buy groceries at the 24 hour shoppe.

**********

It was now Sunday. We were eating out for dinner for my goodbye meal. Yesterday we had stayed home and watched movies all day. We were at an Italian restaurant.

"Now remember hon don't be rude to the West's. Always clean up after yourself and if they need help offer them help. Never be spoiled there. Don't mess up their house. And be nice to the family."my dad said laying down the rules.

"Yes paps."

We had eaten dinner, gotten home, and went our separate ways.

I had packed the last of my stuff into my suitcase, bringing it downstairs into the living room so I can grab it in the morning.

I sat on my bed and heard a knock on my door.

"Can I come in?"Thomas asked.

"Yah sure."

"Hey Anna," Thomas said, sitting by my bedside,"you know, dad doesn't show it, but he's having a hard time letting you go. I don't mind, but we're still going to miss you. You're the only lady in this household and it wouldn't be the same."

"Thanks Thomas." I said.

Afterwards my brother kissed my forehead and bid me goodnight.

Tonight was my last night at home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was after school, and I called my father at work and told him my goodbye and that I would visit home anytime.

My brother dropped me to the West's house.

He waited with my by the door as we waited for a couple of minutes.

"Oh hello I'm Sheral, Conner's sister. And you're Annalise, right? Thank you for bringing her. Finally someone near my age that's female. So I promise we will take good care of her she's allowed to call message or chat with you and your family anytime."

"Okay thanks. Bye Annalise." Thomas said.

"Bye Tommy."

I hugged my brother as he handed me my suitcase then hopped into his car and drove off.

"Well welcome home." Sheral said.