9.Let it be compromised

Let it be known, for the last two weeks I have been stuck with nothing but sucky attitudes and nothing but nothing to do. Yah, sure, I did have Conner, but we still argue a bit.

Me and Conner were now sitting by the kitchen counter. I was deep in thought. Very, very deep in thought.

"Anna, have I ever told you how ugly you are when you're doing nothing?"

"More than enough times for me to believe you" I said to him, crossing my arms and laying my head on the counter.

He got up and stretched, following with sending me a devious smile. He walked over to my side, grabbing me by the waist and spinning me around the room. What should I call this moment?

Random.

Just random.

He finally put me down, managing to leave a smile on my face. "Now can you please tell me what's wrong? I hate when you have that look" he said to me.

I sighed, throwing my body onto the couch. "Trina totally just. friend me. Like just regular friend me."

"Oh that sucks" Conner said standing near me. "But you know what sucks more?"

"What?" I asked him. "You're not out in the snow. Lets go outside" he told me.

"I don't know Con-"

"It'll be fun! And i have nothing to do! I don't like looking at your face when you're bored." he said. "Conner!" I complained to him. He went over to me, and surprisingly started to tickle me. I never told him my weakness was tickling, and he tended to actually figure it out.

I clutched my sides, laughing so hard I rolled off the couch onto the rug. He released his hands, offering me his hand to get up. I grabbed it, slightly pushing him as I stood up.

"Can we go now you Debby Downer?" he asked me. I nodded, grabbing my coat on the rack. We stepped out of the house, the cold breeze that still was around blew into my face.

I walked over to a pile of snow, sitting onto of it as if it were a hill.

He came by my side, taking a seat.

"You know, you look beautifully ancient with the white snow in your hair." he said.

"You suck" I said.

"Says you." he said back.

"Conner" I said.

"Annalise" he said back.

"I'm gonna catch a cold for being out here." I warned him.

"Good, I don't like seeing you at school." he said.

That was bitter.

******

I walked out of school with Conner. We walked to the parking lot, then Trina caught my eye. I haven't talked to her for the longest time. Should I approach her?

No. I shouldn't approach her. She doesn't even notice me.

"You okay? Something seems to be bothering you" Conner said while walking to his car. "Totally fine" I lied to him. I wasn't fine at all. Trina was being a complete stranger these past few days that its gotten me down.

I stared at her the majority of the time we were walking to Conner's car. She didn't even take a glance at me.

****************

You:

Love how cliché I am

How late I update

How boring my story is

How much I ask for the use (comment,vote,etc.)

Love how I thank you for reading

Love how I ask you to please get me more reads till next update

(You know what that means? Keep getting me reads!)

Too much? Eh.

-Kendall