Chapter 1-Ikebukuro

KEY:
     (Y/N)=Your Name
     (L/N)=Last Name
     (H/C)=Hair Color
     (H/L)=Hair Length
     (E/C)=Eye Color
     (S/C)=Skin Color
________________________

I stood in the train station holding my luggage. The noise of people chattering filled my ears. I had just got off the train and I was now in a city named Ikebukuro. I looked around my surroundings and all I saw was crowds of people. I walked out of the train station and breathed the fresh air of Ikebukuro. The city lighted up in the night and it looked beautiful.

     I was just a girl. I moved to this specific area for some reasons: to have a more exciting life, to meet new people, to take a job that I've always wanted, to see my old friends from Ikebukuro, and other reasons. When I was a little kid, I witnessed something terrible that no one would want to see. It was a nightmare and it haunted my dreams every night. Thinking about it makes me want to puke.

     I was in my room and I couldn't sleep. It was 3:00 am. I rolled back and forth constantly on my bed. I knew something bad was going to happen. I just felt it. Suddenly I heard a familiar sound of a woman screaming. It was my mom. My eyes widened. I immediately got off my bed, followed the noise, and raced to the room. I slammed the door open. My eyes were filled with complete shock and horror. Blood was splattered everywhere, my parents were lying dead there. There was a murderer standing there along with my dead parents. He had short light brown hair, blue eyes, and a visible scar was on his neck. We stared at each other for a moment. I never forgot his face. I didn't have a reaction. I didn't know what to feel or how to react. The murderer gave me a last glance before jumping out through the window. I felt tears drip down my cheeks and landed in the pool of blood. I looked into the lifeless eyes of my parents and I stayed by their side crying and screaming their names, but then I soon got adopted and my life continued.

     I had a picture of my parents and I when I was younger. It was my most prized possession and the only item I had left from my parents. It was in my pocket. If I lost it I'd never forgive myself.

     I had lots of talents, I spoke different languages fluently including: English, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and other languages, I'm also good at cooking, fighting, art, dancing, singing, and I am known to be very beautiful and intelligent. I got a job as a model here in Ikebukuro because it was a job that I've always wanted. I've had lots of job offers because of my intelligence but I declined their offers.

     I walked to my apartment. It was late at night but I didn't care, I had self-defense and I am good at fighting. The street lamps were dim and they looked pretty old. I heard the sounds of cars pass by me. As I walked I suddenly felt suspicious as if somebody was watching me. I felt pairs of eyes watching my every move. I decided to see if it was true that somebody was watching me so I walked pass a corner and caught a glimpse of a person by the edge of my eyes. I slightly smirked. You've just been caught. I decided to purposely walk into a dead end and I waited for somebody to arrive. Soon I saw men lurking out of the shadows and slowly walking towards me. They were all smirking and laughing. I assumed they were all a gang since they wore similar articles of clothing. The men surrounded me. I leaned against the wall cooly. I wasn't scared at all. I just looked at the men with a bored expression. A handsome man with shiny blonde hair approached me eyeing me from top to bottom. He wolf-whistled.

     "My name is Nagiya, I'm the leader of the gang called Black Shadows. What is a cute girl like you doing out here late at night? Don't worry, we won't hurt you."

     Lots of the gang stared at my boobs and they had bloody nose from staring at it.

     "Dang! She's a hot chick!" One of gang members said.