Chapter 8-The Nocturnals

IZAYA'S POV:
     I sat on the couch facing the opposite direction of me. Namie sat across from me. She had just came in my penthouse a few minutes after (Y/N) left. She had the bored expression as always and handed me the files.

      "Here's the files." She said in a monotone voice.

     "Thank you very much Namie! Did you find out all the commotion going on between the gangs?" I said.

     "Yes," She replied. "Why couldn't you just find it out all your self? You're an information broker."

I clasp my hands together. "For some reasons."

     Then she got off the sofa and continued her work on her laptop.

     (Y/N)'S POV:
     The next morning I had a day off so I walked around Ikebukuro again. Walking around Ikebukuro became one of my new hobbies because I loved breathing the fresh air, meeting new people, exploring, to see what's going on, and other stuff. (A/N: If you're not an outside person then sorry. You can change it if you want.) I decided to jump on the roofs of buildings because I do parkour.

     I found myself jumping from house to house observing the city from below. There were car traffics,  people on the sidewalk, shops, and the usual. I finally decided that I should stop and get down before I get caught. So I jumped off the roof and jumped on the sides of the house until I reach the ground. Then I realized I landed into a dark alleyway.

I decided to find my way out until I felt a hand grab my wrist and pushed my back hard against the wall. I groaned in pain and looked at the person who did it. It was a member of the Black Shadows. I blacked out.

IZAYA'S POV:
I looked through the files that Namie gave me. Nocturnal, huh? A new name? Interesting. I can't wait to see what will happen. . .

(Y/N)'S POV:
I woke up in an empty, dim-lighted room. The walls were plain white, old, and the room was small. I was also tied up to a rusty, wooden chair with a small lightbulb hanging down from the ceiling over my head. The door opened and the leader of the Black Shadows I believe that is named "Nagiya," showed up. He smirked when he saw me and looked up and down my whole entire body. Then he leaned closely to my ear.

"It's been a long time, (Y/N). I can't wait to have fun with you." He cooed in my ears.

"What do you want with me?" I questioned him forcefully.

"I want to bang you hard, or in other words, have sex with you." He replied straightforwardly.

My eyes were wide open and in shock.

"That's your punishment for what happened earlier."

"W-W-Why?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Because I want you. I love you. It's called love at first sight. There's just something special about you."

"I hate you Black Shadow people!" I spat out.

I wanted to reject him. I wanted to slap him so bad, but I couldn't. I was tied up in a chair alone with a rapist and I couldn't move at all. I was stuck and glued in this room.