Chapter 12-Prank

IZAYA'S POV:
     I stood on the tallest building ever enjoying the view from down there. People were slaughtering each other, blood splattered everywhere, screams echoed from building to building, and war was happening. I had assume that the gangs have started it in the first place. This is very entertaining. I laughed hysterically. Then I stopped. Something has changed.

     There were no more screams, the sky turned from grey to blue, and a bright light shone towards me. I squinted my eyes trying to identify what it was. Suddenly a hand reached out to grab me and I held onto the hand tightly. This reminded me of (Y/N). My rationality returned and my thoughts changed. A face was shown and it was (Y/N)'a beautiful face. Then I hear my name called repeatedly.

     "Izaya, Izaya, Izaya, Izaya, Izaya. . ."

"IZAYA! WAKE UP!"

I opened my eyes. I saw (Y/N)-chan shaking me awake. When she saw me wake up she sighed exhaustedly.

"What happened?" I ask.

     "Namie let me in and told me you were still sleeping. . .
andwetookcutepicturesofyousleeping."

     "What?"

     "Nothing." She said quickly.

     I smirked and grabbed (Y/N), pulling her towards me. Her face fell on top of my chest and I could hear her heart beat fast. Then I wrapped my legs around her's and cuddled with her. She didn't move and she was shocked. She looked so cute.

     "I-I-Izaya what are you doin-"

     I lifted her chin up. "Cuddling with you in bed."

     She gulped nervously and tried to escape me. Then I buried my head into her neck.

"You like that?" I said.

"N-No!"

She let out a cute squeal. My arms were too strong for her. Then she pushed me off her and ran out of the room. I chuckled at her behavior. After I got ready, I heard (Y/N)-chan say, "Breakfast is ready!"

I got out after I showered having a towel wrap around my waist and another towel around my neck. I walked to get my clothes in my wardrobe in my room.

"Izaya! You're food is ready!" (Y/N)-chan repeated.

Her voice got closer and I smirked. She'll probably wanna see this. My body. Then the door opened. It was time.

"Oh (Y/N)-chan~ Did you want to see-"

I turned around to see Shizuo. We gave blank stares at each other. We just stood there awkwardly.

"IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

(Y/N)' S POV:
     I heard the doorbell rang. I wonder who that is. I opened the door to see Shizuo standing outside. He looked flustered and embarrassed.

     "Hi Shizuo, I'm surprised to see you here. Come in."

Shizuo hesitantly walked in and sniffed the air.

"It freakin' smells like that fleabag in here and it smells terrible!" Shizuo said angrily.

"So what did you come here for?"

"I came here to deal with Izaya and to come see you."

"Oh, that's sweet, and. . .what did Izaya do to you?"