Chapter 7-Chess

(A/N):
    (Y/S)=Your Size
___________________________
I stood in front of a large building, examining the structures. Then I walked in. I found Izaya's door and knocked on it. Soon the door opened revealing Izaya.

"Hello there (Y/N)-chan! Please come in!" He said gesturing me to come inside.

I walked in and he led me to a desk across from his with a computer on it. I sat on the desk and he gave me a file to work on.

The room was filled with silence. The only noise heard was the sound of typing on the keyboard and the mouse clicking. After a few hours I finished the huge pile of files and handed it to Izaya.

"What do you want me to do now?" I asked.

"Let's play a game." Izaya said enthusiastically.

"What kind of game?" I asked uninterested.

"Chess." He answered simply.

"Ok."

"But, there's one condition. If you lose then you'll have to strip and do whatever I say. If you win then you get to tell me to do one thing that you want."

I blushed slightly. W-Wait, I have to s-strip? But it's ok since I know that I'll win. I've won every single chess contest and got 1st place so it's fine.

"Deal." I said finally.

We sat across from each other and stared at the board in concentration. As we played the clock ticked back and forth. The room was filled with silence and if you dropped a pin you could hear it from a mile.

I planned out every single strategy out. I sat on the comfy sofa deep in thought. Izaya stared at me as I made my move. On the end of the game Izaya won. My face reddened as I realized what was about to happen. He smirked.

"(Y/N), deal is deal. You have to do it." Izaya said getting closer to me.

     Why did I even agree to this in the first place? I'm so stupid!

I backed away from him and my back hit the cold wall. He trapped me in between his arms.

"If you don't do it then I'll gladly do it for you."

"P-Pervert." I stuttered nervously.

"C'mon, how about we go to my bedroom?" He lifted up my chin.

"N-N-N-No!"

He suddenly carried me in his arms. I furiously kicked my legs up and down and I smacked him back and forth which didn't bother him much. He carried me to his room and I was now on his bed. "Take off your clothes." He said. I obeyed him since a bet is a bet. He stared at me intently as I slowly took off my shirt, then my pants, then my shoes. I was only left in my (F/C) bra and panties. He eyed down at my chest and I quickly covered it. He removed my hands from my chest and suddenly kissed my on the side of my neck causing shivers go down my spine.

     I pushed him away from me but he just pinned me down the bed and began kissing up my neck. He slowly kissed my neck up to my cheek then closer to my lips. Our chests were touching, my body temperature rose, my hormones grew wild, I heavily breathed, and I felt anxious. I felt very nervous because my (Y/S) boobs pushed against Izaya's chest. I had the urge to punch him in the face but I had to do whatever he said because of the bet.

     His lips were just inches away from my lips until his phone rang. He sighed in frustration and picked up the phone.

     "Hello, this is Izaya, how may I help you with my service?" He said in a fake cheery voice.

     After he finished talking on the phone he put it back in his pocket. I was about to sneak out of the room until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. My heart started beating faster. What is with me today?

     "Where do you think you're going?" He said seductively.

     I squirmed. He just held me tighter and observed my reaction chuckling at me.

     "Do you know why I'm doing this to you (Y/N)?" Izaya asked.

     "No."

     "To observe your cute reactions, it is also quite enjoyable and entertaining to watch."

     His lips touched my heated cheeks and made its way down closer to my lips. He kissed me deeper and farther down until. . . Ring, ring! Ring, ring! The phone rang. Izaya sighed in frustration once more and picked up the phone faking a cheery voice.

     "Hello there! This is Izaya, how may I help you with my service?"

     There was a pause.

     "Ah, yes, you're coming over soon right? Ok then, bye."

     After his call he gave me my clothes to put back on. Thankfully, I took it and wore it back on. He just stood there watching me which made me feel uncomfortable. He looked a bit irritated for some reason.

     "Well (Y/N), I had fun, but it's over. Let's do this again next time, but on the next level."

     I smack his head. "No way in hell."

     "Feisty, I like that."

     I just rolled my eyes. I got my stuff and I was about to leave until Izaya grabbed me and gave me a hug burying my head into his warm chest. He then lifted up my chin and kissed my cheek really close to my lips.

"Good bye (Y/N)-chan!"

"B-B-Bye."

I let go of him and I walked out of his penthouse.

Izaya left me feeling dumbstruck, shocked, weak, and with mixed emotions. I walked to my house replaying the events over and over again making me blush. I was glad that he didn't kiss my lips again like last time or do anything worse because I wasn't ready for that. Plus, he's probably just using me to see my reactions. He's a robot. He can't love. Or can he?
___________________________
1014 words
Published: 11/1/16