Chapter 2-Izaya Orihara

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I slowly sat up on my bed and stretched. I finally turned off the annoying sound of the alarm clock. It was 7:00 am. I made my bed and got ready in the morning.
----------------------------------------------
     It was 7:59 am and I walked into the building to model. When the manager of the company saw me his eyes widened in surprise.

     "My, my, I didn't expect such a lovely woman like you to be working here. I knew you'd be beautiful but not this beautiful to work here as a model." The manager said.

     I smiled and did a 90 degree bow politely. "Thank you."

     "I am your manager and your name must be (Y/N), right?"

     "Yes."
----------------------------------------------
     I quickly got the job. Just one glance from me earned me a job to work as a model. I quickly became famous for my beauty and intelligence in Ikebukuro and I was in the front pages of magazines. I was one of the top models in my company and I got a good payment. Sometimes I have to attend to fashion shows and sign autographs.

     I walked down the sidewalk near the busy streets of Ikebukuro after work. I decided to walk around the city to breathe fresh air and to explore. I noticed a friend of mine that I've met before. She hung out with three other guys and they were at a white van. It was Erika. I walked towards them.

     Once Erika saw me she hugged me tightly and squealed loudly.

     "(YYYYYYY/NNNNNNN)!!!!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!!!!"

     "Hehe thanks. . .? We just saw each other not long ago." I replied.

     "I know but it seems so long!"

     I greeted her other three friends and we talked about subjects, specifically anime.

     "OH. MY. GOSH. DOESN'T (Y/N) LOOK LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER??? I MEAN LIKE SHE'S SO PRETTY, HAS NICE CURVES, HAS A BIG BOOTY AND THOSE BOOBS. . ." She said as she drooled and had bright shiny eyes.

     Erika made a motion with her hands as if she was squeezing nothing in the air. She laughed hysterically quiet and whispered, "Boobs. . . Those boobs. . ."

     Suddenly I felt a pair of hands around my boobs and held it firmly. Heat quickly rushed to my face. I turned around to see Erika behind me. She squeezed my boobs. I squealed.

     "St-St-Stop it." I said weakly.

     She continued doing it anyway. I kept saying "stop it" but it still didn't work.

     "I SAID ST-ST-STOP IT!" I yelled.

     She finally stopped when Kadota dragged her by the ear.

     "No. . . But (Y/N)'a boobs are so big, plump, and squishy. . ." She said frowning and crouching.

     After talking for a bit I left and waved bye to them. I walked down the sidewalk to hear voices of men talking. I got curious so I eavesdropped on them.

     "She's the one who kicked our a**es." A guy's voice said.

     "Yeah! She's the one who purposely let us corner her and she beat the s*** outta us! That Shizuo guy has to come along and ruin it too!" Another voice said.

     "She ain't normal man."

     "And she's hot. . ." A guy said dreamily.

      "We can't face her again but we have to do what our boss says."

     My eyes widened as I heard this. They're trying to find me? I decided to walk the other way around until I heard a man shout.

     "Hey! That girl is over there! Let's go get her!"

     All of the men surrounded me and pushed me into the alley. They smirked and led me deeper into the alley. I got out my small blade that I carry around for protection with me. I don't really use it but I took blade class and only use it for self-protection, in a case like this.

     Some of the men backed away but then some laughed. I walked towards them slowly with the knife and then I quickly ran on the side of the wall to jump at them and slice them up. I didn't slice them too hard, just a bit. I also did some kicking around and punched them. They were all terrified and ran away.

     I put the small blade back into my pocket as if nothing happened and walked out of the alleyway. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. So I was being watched. I turned around to see a handsome man with black raven hair, brown-reddish eyes, a smirk plastered on his face, a black fur-trimmed coat, jeans, and a black v-neckshirt underneath the coat. He walked towards me while clapping slowly and I just stared at him.

     "You are one impressive human being." He said.

     "Who are you?" I said. He looks very very familiar. Wait, it can't be. . .

     His smirk grew wider. "Izaya Orihara. Any ring-a-bells?"

     My eyes widened. I've known him since the beginning of middle school. We don't talk that much but one day in the first year of high school we got paired up as partners in science to do a project and we became kind of friends, and actually pretty close, but later in the year I had to move to another school.

     "Y-You-why are you here? How did you know where to find me?" I asked.

     "Oh you know, on the news and the magazines and once I saw a glimpse of you I knew exactly who it was and it intrigued me. Especially you. I wanted to see what you'd be like."

     He spread his arms wide and said, "Do you miss me?"

     I suddenly wrapped my arms around him as he pulled me in closer. I buried my head into his coat and smelled mint/(other smells). Lots of things changed about him. In middle school he used to be so quiet and always had a neutral face, but now he is talkative, in a bright mood, and always smirking/smiling. I thought that I saw him sniffing my hair but it must be my imagination. We finally pulled away.

     "So do you want to catch up on each other?" Izaya asked.

     I nodded my head. "Sure."
___________________________
1039 words
Published: 10/16/16