Chapter 13-Bad & Good Luck

I was working on the files and reports that Izaya gave to me. They weren't so hard so I completed them quickly. When they were all completed, I handed the nicely stacked papers to him. Izaya smirked wider than usual which made me curious. What is he planning?

"You can have your break. Do whatever you like." Izaya said.

Izaya rarely let me have long breaks like these, so I had to enjoy every minute of it.

"Ok." I said.

When Namie came back to Izaya's penthouse, she said, "I'm quitting this stupid job. I have better things to do. See you later (Y/N), and see you never Izaya." Namie said.

"Bye." I said to her.

Izaya just smirked as usual.

"Bye, bye Namie~" Izaya said casually.

Namie rolled her eyes and slammed the door. Izaya sighed in frustration and face-palmed.

"Are you ok Izaya?" I asked.

He covered up his emotions with a smirk.

"Yes, I'm fine, (Y/N)-chan~ Why would you think I'm not?"

"Don't think I can't see through your lies," I said, grabbing my purse. "Bye."

When I left, Izaya sighed sadly, but of course I didn't know that. When I went to go to a Russian Sushi restaurant, I saw a twenty dollar bill on the sidewalk. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. I must be really lucky. I finally got into the Russian Sushi, and I sniffed the delicious scent in the restaurant. I sat down and I ordered my food. Then Tom came in and greeted me.

     "Hey (Y/N)! Is it fine if I sit and have lunch with you?"

     "Sure! I have no one to hang out with or to talk with anyways."

     So he ordered his food and we chatted for awhile, relaxing and enjoying the time.

     "I'm off of work today so I have the full day to myself. Shizuo has a day off too but he's using his day off for some alone time." Tom said.

     "That's nice! I have a break too! But my break is short. Speaking of that, I have to leave soon." I said.

     "Ok, that's fine. I'll pay for the food."

     "No, no, I couldn't let you do that. I'll pay for my food."

     "No, let me pay for the food. After all, I'm just being a gentlemen."

      I didn't have time to argue with him so I just let him.

     "Thank you so much, it means a lot to me. I'll see you later! I had a nice time talking to you!"

     "Same here!"

     Then I left. I only had about fifteen minutes left so I went to see Shizuo just for a little bit. I knocked at his apartment door and the door opened revealing Shizuo wearing unusual. . .clothing. He wore nothing at all. . . Awkward. . .

Just kidding! He wore ripped jeans and no shirt at all revealing his abs. Or should I say six-packs. I blushed a bit of course because like, who wouldn't? Right? Then we greeted each other and he let me in.