Chapter 4-Blushing

KEY:
     (F/F)=Favorite Food
________________________
(Y/N)'S POV:
     Izaya and I walked to the Russian Sushi place to eat at. I was hoping that we could catch up on stuff. Izaya ordered fatty tuna and I ordered (F/F). I took a bite out of the food and my eyes gleamed.

     "The food tastes delicious!" I said savoring the delicious taste of the food.

     Izaya chuckled. "You're still the same as always (Y/N)-chan~"

     "I guess so. Is there anything that changed about you?" I asked curiously.

     "Yep! I got a job as a information broker and I get good payment so I live in a pretty nice penthouse." Izaya said proudly.

     "That's nice. You probably already know about me then."

     "How did you know (Y/N)-chan? I can clearly tell some things that changed about you. . . It's your looks." Izaya said as he eyed my boobs and butt that has grown larger and my curves.

     "You are quite a looker."

     I blushed and looked down.

     Izaya chuckled. "Oh, you're so cute when you blush (Y/N)-chan."

     After we ate food we walked to his penthouse, once we walked in my jaw dropped and my eyes widened in surprise. Izaya just chuckled at my behavior.

     "It's so huge!" I exclaimed.

     I examined his penthouse. There were lots of neatly lined bookshelves, an office chair with a wooden desk and computers, expensive leather couches, TV, etc. Izaya said I could explore the penthouse with him so we walked around the penthouse. After that we sat on the couch and talked. The couch was so comfy. I sank into the comfortable couch and sighed pleasantly feeling relaxed. Izaya stared at me confusingly but I ignored it.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm bored. Let's go walk outside." Izaya said.

"Ok, but the couch is so comfortable!" I pouted.

"Well if you want something comfortable you can use me." Izaya said seductively.

I blushed slightly. Suddenly I got lifted by Izaya and he was right; he was comfortable. My face was stuffed into his soft, cozy, furry coat.

"I-I-Izaya, l-let me go." I stuttered.

"And what if I don't want to?"

I sighed and gave up. He walked out of the penthouse and people gave us weird looks but Izaya ignored it. Izaya finally put me down and I stretched my arms. Suddenly I heard a man yelling.

"IZAYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

That voice sounds very familiar. A vending machine flew towards us and Izaya wrapped his arms around me and dodged the vending machine. Was that. . . him? I turned around to see the same man with blonde hair, sunglasses, and a bartender suit. Once he saw me his face expression softened.

"Shizu-chan! You almost hit this girl. Or should I say, (Y/N) (L/N)?"

Shizuo widened his eyes, so did I. Realization hit me.

"(Y-Y/N)? That was you the whole time?" Shizuo asked.

"Y-Yes, I can't believe we didn't recognize each other. After all it was hard to see your face since it was dark."

"Y-Yeah."

I ran to Shizuo to hug him. He hugged me back. Izaya stood there watching us with an annoyed expression. We let go of each other.