Chapter 9-Fan Fiction

(A/N): Hey guys! Thank you for over 200 reads! I'm very happy that someone is reading it!!! I decided to make this chapter about 2,000 words instead of 1,000 words like I usually do for my token of appreciation. Enjoy! :D
__________________________

     I was hanging out with Erika, Kadota, Walker, and Saburo at a random café. We were talking about random stuff and we were having fun. Erika and Walker were screaming their lungs out for some reason too.

     "Why are you screaming?" I asked them curiously.

     "WE. JUST. FINISHED. OUR. FAN FICTION!!!" Erika screamed.

     I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

     "THE. NEW. FAN FICTION!!! WE. ARE. TOTALLY. GONNA. PUBLISH. THIS!!!"

     She held up a booklet and I squinted my eyes to read the title. '(Y/N) X Izaya Fan fiction-Smut.' Once I read the title  I felt like puking and ripping the book into shreds. My face was slowly heating up.

     "OMG (Y/N) IS BLUSHING!!! KAWAII!!! I TOTALLY SHIP THEM!!!" Erika and Walker squealed.

     "No, please no." I said disappointedly.

      Erika and Walker jumped up and down squealing.

     "READ IT!!!"

     "N-No. . ."

     "Ok fine I'll read it then!" Erika shouted excitedly.

     "Ok, so. . . Izaya pushed (Y/N) against the wall and stuck his tongue in her mouth-"

     "Ok, ok enough!!!" I shout covering my ears.

I heard the sound of the bell ringing which meant that a customer came in. When I turned around I found the last person I want to see right now. I wanted to repeatedly bang my head against the wall several times. It was Izaya Orihara. He smirked when he saw my red face.

"Hello there Erika. I'm here to pick up the book to read it." Izaya said.

My jaws dropped once I heard what he said. HE IS GONNA READ IT?!

"But (Y/N)-chan will have to read it with me."

"N-N-No thank you." I replied embarrassingly.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and dragged me out of the café, which I never agreed to coming with him.

"See you guys later!" He waved at them.

"(Y/N), make sure to be careful around Izaya, ok?" Kadota said.

"Ok, I will." I said knowing that I won't be fine around him.

Once we arrived at his penthouse, we sat on the sofa with the book. I attempted many times to escape but he would always catch me and pull me back close to him. So now I had to sit on his lap while he reads the book so I don't escape.

"So (Y/N)-chan, whatever we do in the book let's do it in real life, ok?"

"No." I replied instantly.

"Huh, what is that you said? You said yes? Well ok, fine, we'll do it in real life. So moving on. . . Page 1. One time, (Y/N) was attacked by a gang, but then, Izaya, her hero, rescued her. After that they became friends and got to knew each other more. Izaya thought that there was something special about (Y/N), so they continued hanging out with each other until one day Izaya just couldn't hold it anymore and Izaya pushed (Y/N) to the wall and stuck his tongue in her mouth. They both kissed each other roughly and passionately at the same time-"