Chapter 14-Not Again

I had a day off so I decided to walk around Ikebukuro. It's my hobby. Izaya said he would join up after he finished his work so I was all alone. I met up with familiar people and talked for a bit, then I continued my journey. I walked around Ikebukuro so many times that I memorized every singe street in the city. While I checked my messages through my phone, I accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up to see a few members from the 'Nocturnals' gang.

"Hey it's that girl that Nagiya was talking about!" A member said.

I cracked my knuckles.

"Are you ready to fight or what?" I asked in a bored tone.

They all rushed at me at once and I kicked and knocked every single one of them out in less than a few seconds. I sensed someone running up to me from behind and punched them in the face. They all fell down.

"That was easy." I said in a bored tone.

Then I left them hanging there. Why does Nagiya still want me? How does he think he can capture me with those weak people? I left them and jumped on the roofs. Then an arm wrapped around my waist. I froze. Who would that be? I turned my head around to see Izaya smirking at me. I started blushing when I noticed his head was in the crook of my neck. I shoved him away from me. Then Izaya's phone rang. After his call he said he had to leave. I pouted. Now I was alone and had nothing to do. I decided to see an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while, his name is Kaneki.

     I texted him that I was coming over and he responded saying he would love having me over. Here I was standing in front of his apartment floor. I can't wait to see him. I rung the doorbell and a person with blue hair cane out.

    "A-Ayato, what are you doing here?" I asked, taken by surprise. (YASSSS IT'S AYATO KIRISHIMA AND KANEKI KEN FROM TOKYO GHOUL!!! They are human btw. If you don't like them or don't know them then just pretend they're someone else)

     "Hey (Y/N), I was about to ask the same question."

     "Kaneki said I could come over." I replied.

     "Oh, yeah, he's in the bathroom. Come in."

     Ayato was the type  of person who doesn't enjoy showing much emotions. He was usually snarky, arrogant, rude, mean, angry, or neutral, but he has a soft side. We sat on the sofa and I hugged him.

     "(Y-Y/N)! Get the f*** off me you idiot!" He said.

     He was flustered which was cute and he furrowed his eyebrows looking at me in fake disgust. I knew he secretly enjoyed hugs, he was just to shy to admit it. I could tell by the look in his eyes.

     "But I missed you Ayato! Don't you miss me too?"

     ". . . Yes, I guess." He said blushing.

     Then Kaneki walked in.

     "Hey (Y/N)-chan." Kaneki said.

     I quickly ran to him and gave him a big, tight hug.

     "Kaneki! I missed you so much!"

     He chuckled. "Me too."

     While we were hugging, Ayato was still sitting on the sofa with his arms crossed, looking at us with jealously.

     "DING DONG!" The bell rang. I looked at the door confusingly. Who would be here? Did Kaneki invite another person here? Kaneki opened the door to see Shizuo. Shizuo? What's he doing here? I was surprised. When he saw me he also looked surprised.