2.03- Revised

We rush to pack our duffle bags. Only important shit, for now. We aren't moving back to Beacon Hills, we are just offering help and leaving.

"Are you ready?" Josh asks.

An overwhelming sense of weight is thrown onto my body. I fall to my knees as the weight pulls me down. This isn't the first time I've felt this way, but that doesn't make it any less terrifying.

I look around and gasp as I am no longer in the house with Josh. I'm in someone's house and I don't know where I am. I need to get out of here before someone sees me.

"Carrie?" A male voice calls out.

I find some framed pictures hung in the hallway, on my way to the voice. There's a common theme of a man and a woman in these pictures. Selfies taken in different locations. Niagara Falls where the both wore clear rain ponchos and their hair was soaked. The Grand Canyon, where he is down on one knee, proposing. Luray Caverns, where her smile could illuminate the caverns.

"Coming!" The woman responds.

I quickly hurry down the hall and try one of the doorknobs in the foyer. I sigh in relief as I stand in a small guest bathroom. I leave the door open, just enough to see what they are doing.

"What do you think of this robin's egg color for the nursery?" The man asks.

"It's cute, but I'm positive we are having a girl." The woman replies.

"How are you so sure?"

"Come on, Josh, you know I'm right." She replies.

"I'm telling you, it's a boy."

What is so damn important about this that I had to be sucked into a vision?

"Carrie?" Josh's voice echoes.

"Oh thank God! What the hell happened?!" Josh asks.

"I had a vision."

"I heard you mumbling about a baby..." he adds. "Are you..."

"No, no, absolutely not. I'll explain on the way, but we have to go, now."

Josh and I grab last minute things and hurry to pack the car.

"Having a baby with you would be perfect." Josh whispers.

Okay, we aren't delving into this any further. I'm not pregnant. I'm not ready to be pregnant. Josh and I aren't even dating. No chance.

"The first vision was so weird. Have you ever heard of a Ghost Rider?" I ask.

"No, Google it and see if there's any history of them?" He suggests, shrugging. He doesn't take his eyes off the road, not even for a second. "What about the second one?"

I don't want to tell him about that one. But it's not happening any time soon, so, why not?

"I think I saw older versions of ourselves and I was pregnant." I explain. "We had to have been a few years older because there were pictures of us traveling and wedding photos."