5.02

"So, my sweet Carrie- you've got a little surprise for us?" Theo asks wickedly.

"I can still rip you in half for all you've done." Josh replies.

"Ah, my greatest disappointment of a former chimera. Still protecting the weaker I see." Theo taunts. He glares at me and smirks.

"Says the one who was in hell for a year." I hiss.

"Says the one who's pregnant and didn't tell anybody." Malia says. She turns to face me with disgust in her tone.

"Says the one whose mother almost killed Stiles." I reply harshly, I shoot her a fake smile.

"Says the people who are bickering for no reason!" Lydia screeches. We both quiet down and look at the ground.

"You aren't still mad that I made you catatonic, are you? Or maybe it's because Stiles isn't here. Or maybe it's because Stiles loved Malia when you realized you loved him. Or maybe it's the fact that your best friend is pregnant and didn't tell you." Theo questions.

"Stay out of it Theo, I can put you back, you know." Liam warns, while waving the sword in the air.

*

"You don't have to stop." Theo mumbles under his breath. Blood seeps down Theo's face.

"Trust me I won't." Malia replies. She growls and continues to punch him.

"Malia, Malia!" I yell between blows to Theo's face. She whips her head around to face me and snarls. Theo's nose and mouth splattered blood.

"Malia, enough! Hey!" Scott yells.

"Slow down, okay?"

"He's going back into the ground." Scott informs us.

*

"Babe, is Lydia still here?" Josh asks. I nod and continue to scroll through Instagram. No one had added a new picture of the pack in a while. I sigh and put my phone face down on the bed.

"I'm going to help the pack, they are trying to catch a Ghost Rider." He informs me.

"Alright, I'll get my shoes and-" I start to get up and get my shoes before he stops me,

"No," he takes my hands in his and says,

"You are not getting hurt. I won't let you. Stay here with your parents and Lydia."

"No, I'm not going to just let you go out there and end up like Stiles." I say through gritted teeth.

Bull. Crap. I'm not sitting here doing nothing while my pack gets killed before my eyes. I run through the woods, Corey's scent hits me. So does Mr. Douglass's.