4.01

SPOILER ALERT!!!!
FROM THIS POINT ON THE STORY WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FROM EACH EPISODE!!!!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Riders On The Storm

"The Ghost Riders. Wild Hunt. They come by storm, riding horses, and they take people." Lydia's words scramble in my brain.

"The wild hunt must be the reason Alex disappeared! Lydia you are a genius!" I praise and quickly hug her. I run off to the entrance to the school. I open the doors and run down the halls. The rubber to my shoes slide against the floor causing an annoying squeak.

"Guys! The Wild Hunt- they- take people- God I am dying!" I pant. I stop and try to calm my heartbeat. Liam, Hayden, Josh, and Mason stand in the halls crowded together.

"Babe, calm down. What's wrong?" Josh asks tenderly. I take a deep breath before replying,

"The Wild Hunt, they take people and erase them, that's why they took Alex, Stiles saw them and now I think he's next." I pant.

"Who's Alex?" Josh asks. That's right, I forgot that he wasn't here when Alex went to the sheriff station.

"He's the boy that's parents went missing." I inform. All of them look at me with the same expression; confusion.

"There wasn't kid named Alex who's parents went missing, Carrie." Mason states. Why am I the only one that can remember?

"Stiles told me about it, he and Lydia figured out that-" Liam stops me before asking,

"Who's Stiles?"

"C'mon Liam, you know who Stiles is." I assure him. He shakes his head. I look at the rest of them and they have the same expression.

"Stiles, you know; skinny, human, 143 pounds, dark hair, my brother, the sheriff's son- any of this ring a bell?" I ask them. None of them know who he is.

"I've got to find Malia and Lydia, they'll know who he is." I reply. I walk down the halls, looking in every room before finally finding them in a dark, empty classroom. Malia sitting on top of a desk, parallel to Lydia, Lydia sitting at a desk, looking down. They both look up when I enter,

"Guys, please tell me you know who Stiles is." I beg. Lydia and Malia look at me with the same expression as the others; confusion. That's the only look I've been getting today.

"Well obviously we know who Stiles is, why wouldn't we?" Malia snaps.

"Gee, well I don't know- it's just that; Stiles saw the Ghost Riders, and some of the pack is already forgetting him." I inform. As we speak he's probably getting forgotten by more and more people.

"That means that The Ghost Riders are coming." Lydia whispers.

A few minutes pass before I walk into the hallway. Stiles is talking to Josh, Hayden, Liam, and Mason. All of them seem like the reoccurring emotion; confusion.

Stiles looks behind him and sees me, he runs over to me with this enthusiastic look and smiles wide.

"Carrie? Please tell me you remember me." Stiles begs. I smile and nod.

"How could I forget! My brother!" I exclaim. I hug him tight and he wraps his arms around me.

"Malia and Lydia were looking for you." I say and lead him to the room.

"I found Stiles." I announce as we walk into the room.

"Who's Stiles?" Malia asks. I smile, trying to push past the fact that just a minute ago, she knew who he was.

"Malia, don't be silly. You just knew him." I reply. She seems to be drawing a blank. It seems as though everybody is drawing a blank on Stiles.

I grasp his hand and rush out into the hallway.

"I'm going to get Scott, and I will be right back." I say and leave him to talk to dad. I turn the corner and stop, I listen in on dad and Stiles' conversation after a few minutes.

"Now why don't you tell me your name." Dad says calmly. Stiles' heart breaks.
*

I turn from the corner and see a boy standing with dad. Confused and curious I walk up to them and tap the boy's shoulder. He turns and faces me.

"Thank God you're back, I was starting to think that you didn't know me." The boy says after sighing in relief.

"I'm sorry but have we met before? Is there someone I can call for you?" I ask politely. He nods and I take my phone out of my pocket. He dials Scott's number.

"Hey, Scott, where are you? Where are you right now?" The boy asks.

"Who is this?" Scott asks from the other line.

*
I woke up this morning in our bed, not the unusual part. Josh rolls over and smiles at me.

"Good morning babe." He says in his sexy husky morning voice.

"Hey baby." I reply with a huge smile on my face. He throws the blanket off his body revealing a shirtless Josh. He could melt ice cream on his abs.

"I've been thinking and- We are still young, I'm 20 now, and so are you. We can finally get married and have kids, we are back at the house where it's quiet and spacious." I whisper.

"God I love you!" He exclaims. I smile.