2.06

Stiles runs over to me and is followed by Scott and Lydia. I start crying over Josh's body and placing my hand on his cold, lifeless chest.

"Carrie, it's okay." Allison whispers. She places a hand on my shoulder, and I cry even more. How can anything be okay? Josh is dead, and I'm never gonna be with him again.

"You can't leave me." I choke on my tears.

"Come on, Carrie. Let's go." Scott says tenderly. He places his hand where Allison's is and I feel an electric shock. I wipe my tears. Then gasp and grab Scott's hand. I place his hand on Josh's throat.

"What are you doing?" Allison and Scott ask in unison.

"Give me your hand." I say to Allison.

"Who are you talking to?" Stiles asks. Lydia eyes Stiles as if I'm crazy.

Scott and Allison touch Josh's neck, I do too.

"There should be enough electricity considering you and Allison have a connection, and because I am technically part dead."

"Allison? What do you mean by dead?" Stiles asks, My focus falls to the dewy grass.

"When I wasn't home, I almost died. I went for a run and it was raining, I stopped for a break. I took a drink of water, and splashed a little bit of water on me from a stream. A lightning bolt struck the water and I thought I was going to die. I felt the electricity run through my body and it changed me," I take another breath.

"Like I was holding the electricity in my body. I thought I had died when I woke, but Josh said that he went looking for me and saved my life." Stiles looks at me as if I was crazy.

"You seriously almost died, and now you are gonna do it again?!" Stiles asks.

"You did it for Lydia. She almost died by her own scream, and you didn't leave her to die. You did everything you could to save her, and that's what he did for me." I reply. I know that he won't forget that, especially after the words burned in his min when she said,

"Stiles saved me."

I place my hand on Scott and Allison's hands. I close my eyes and channel the electricity.

"Whoa!" Stiles mutters under his breath. Scott's and Allison's touch causing an electric shock. Please work, please! I cry in my head. I feel a sudden heartbeat arise and look up, thank the lord! I open my eyes and place a hand on his cold cheek. My thumb rubs his cheek and hope sprinkles my eyes. He coughs and slowly, each eye peeks open. It takes him a second to fully recover from death. I look at his wounds and they are all healed, exposing his golden skin. He smiles and rests his hand on my shoulder.

"You scared the hell out of me!" I exclaim, he rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Hello to you too," he jokes. Scott moves his hand and smiles.

"It's good to have you back, Josh." Scott says as he stands besides Lydia and Stiles. Allison joins next to Scott.

This is incredible, this is the original pack. They were the ones who broke the barrier on packs being just werewolves. And they have been through a lot.

We all get out of the woods and go our separate ways, except Josh, Stiles, and I. The three of us go back to dad's and try to sneak in, making sure that dad doesn't find out what happened. Considering Josh and I are covered in blood. We all race upstairs and Stiles goes into his own bedroom, while Josh and I go into mine. I take him into the bathroom and grab the gauze, a few cotton balls, and peroxide.

"This is gonna hurt like a bitch, but I'll try to be gentle." I say as I drown a cotton ball in peroxide. He lifts his shirt and reveals his wounds. I carefully place the cotton ball on his wound and watch him squint. He tries to hold in whatever squeal or scream he's holding captive.

*

After an amazing afternoon of grief and happiness, Josh and I decided to leave Beacon Hills once more and go back to the house on the outskirts of town.

Let's pan on to now,

I am keeping close to Josh, and let me say, both of us are tired. While watching a random show, which is utterly boring, Josh uncurls himself from me and gets up. He walks into the kitchen and pulls out the wrapped up chicken breasts from the fridge.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I ask, he rolls his eyes as he grabs a knife.

"Your stomach has been growling since we got here four hours ago, you need to eat." He replies. I shake my head and look down at my stomach, I try to convince myself I can wait, but by now, the hunger is making me dizzy.

"Don't stress, you need to heal." I remind him, of course, after dying, he's got to be as active as a marathon runner. He lifts his shirt, revealing his golden body and abs. Not a scratch on his skin.

"See? I'm all healed." He states the obvious. He puts his shirt back down and continues to make dinner.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower if you need me." I change the subject. He nods and pecks me on the lips before continuing cooking.

I jog up the stairs and go into the bedroom. I grab a salmon colored blouse and ripped jeans. I take them into the bathroom and set them on the radiator. I place a towel on top of my clothes and turn the water on. I wait for it to get hot and then undress, and get in.