3.03

I'm going to go insane. Josh says that I fell down the stairs during a vision. He said that I mumbled something about kids, Scott, and revenge. The kids were real, Scott killed Josh, and he did it for revenge. But I can't prove it, maybe it was just a dream.

Even though I'm taking it easy, tonight is Halloween, which means that I can dress up as whatever the hell I want, and give out candy. This year, I'm going to be the dog Snapchat filter. It's kind of silly but, I'm going with to hand out candy with Josh. Who cares what I look like, as long as we get to see the cute Trick or Treaters.

I still remember the year Stiles dressed up as a Spice Girl. I literally could not stop laughing after thinking about Dylan O'Brien singing Wannabe. He though he was the coolest because he had some sort of "obsession" for them, and yes, I did take pictures, and yes, I made fun of him. But hey, who wouldn't?!

After pondering all of the crazy stuff that's jumbled in my mind, I quietly creep downstairs, careful not to worry Josh, who is quietly watching tv on the couch. I reach into the grocery bag holding the bags of candy, and slowly opening it. I grab a large popcorn bowl out of the cupboard and pour some of the contents of the candy into the bowl. I sit it next to the front door, waiting for nightfall.

I curl back up on the couch. My stomach feels like it's upside down, and everything is spinning.

"Are you alright? You don't look too good." Josh asks concerned.

"I'm fine, Josh. I'm just a little nauseas and dizzy, that's all." I reply.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower really quick, are you going to be alright?" Josh asks as he gets up off the couch.

"I'll be fine." I reply.

I check my phone and it's consistent of three phone calls from Scott, two from Lydia, a Voicemail from Stiles, a text from Issac, and a text from Mason. I put them all in a group chat so it's easier to text them, "hey guys, what's up?"

I lay down for a second and cuddle with up with a blanket. I just feel myself slip out of reality and fade into the beauty's of sleep.

"Carrie, bring me back please." Allison begs, her curly dark hair hasn't changed since she's died. Neither has her smile, or her personality. Where am I? Why is it dark and black?

"I love you sis." Stiles whispers while standing close to me. I look down and smile.

"I love you too, dork." I reply. Stiles fades and Josh appears.

"Hey beautiful, Isn't our daughter beautiful?" Josh asks while holding a tiny little bundle, her eyes are so blue and so beautiful.

"I'm so sorry, Carrie." Scott says with sorrow in his voice.

"What's going on?" I ask all of them.

"She's trying to hurt me, I don't care if you don't believe me but she is, she's trying to kill me." Mom cries to dad. Tears form in my eyes.

"Mom, it's just me." I assure her. She shakes her head.

"You're not my daughter, you're a monster." Mom whispers.

"It's me, it's Carrie, Carolyn." I beg.

"Carrie help me!" Theo cries. Mom, Scott and Allison fade away into the dark.

"Take Allison and run!" Josh exclaims and hands me the baby.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Theo is back, and he's going to kill you now that he knows you're alive." He replies.

"You told me she was dead!" Theo yells.

"Theo it's not what it looks like, I swear. I couldn't leave her to die-" Josh replies.

I hear a faint beeping noise like a heart monitor. The beeping fades slowly like a flat line.

Theo's lips purse tightly as he glares at me with a lethal look to his deep brown eyes.

My vision fades.

Dizziness hits me quickly. I try to escape the darkness and find Josh. Why can't I see?!

The baby fades and so does Josh and Theo.

The abyss of silence drives me crazy, I hyperventilate until the point of crying. The world spins violently around me, my shaky hands reach my ears. I grasp them tightly and with a deep breath I scream. Well, I think I did.

Then all of a sudden, I can no longer hear anything. I fall to my side and collapse to the ground.

*

I wake in a cold hospital bed. I feel my heart pound through my chest, my eyes slowly open. The light practically blinds me. Why am I here? What happened? Why am I so exhausted?