Surprise

"Holly!" I'm attacked as soon as I open the door.

"Hey Jackson." I smile and hug him back. "How did you know I was here?" I ask.

"I saw you from my new room." Jackson smiles mischievously.

"New room?"

"I moved my stuff to a bigger room upstairs with a huge window!" Jackson seems way too excited. "Come look at it!" Jackson grips my hand and pulls me up the stairs to the top floor. "This one!" He says opening the door and revealing a natural boys room.

The newest basketball players and their fattheads scattered the room.

"Do you like it?" Jackson says expectantly.

"It's perfect and it matches the little prize I got you." I smile and pull out the two tickets I'd bought a few months ago. "Miami Heat vs. The California Lakers. In the playoffs. This weekend." I say smiling.

"No." Jackson says disbelievingly.

"Oh yes." I smile. "And I may have got the tickets to let you get an autograph afterwards." I say smirking.

"No way!" Jackson screams.

"Yep." I smile. "I need to go shower and then maybe we can go out to dinner? Catch up?" I ask even if I'd seen him just a few weeks ago.

"Definitely" Jackson nods excitedly And I go back to my old room with an attached bathroom. I step into the room and my phone starts ringing.

"Yes Piper?" I ask almost exasperatedly with a touch of fear. Zach's oldest sister that hadn't married into the family.

        "We are having a party for June's birthday next weekend and just wanted to tell you cause I couldn't get ahold of Zach."  Crap.

       "Maybe you should call Zach." I say timidly.

       "Why?" Piper asks.

       "Uh..." I start. "He knows our schedule better than me." I smile through the the phone and hit the red button.

Zach's POV

"Mikes liver transplants today." Somebody says behind me.

       "Yes. I'll be in the gallery." I say and turn back toward the coffee cart. "Just a coffee." I say and almost immediately I'm handed a cup full of the black liquid. "Thank you." I say and retreat to the front desk.

        "There's a call for you Doctor Wilson." The lady at the front tells me with her hand resting on the bottom of the phone to keep her words from traveling to the other end of the line.

       "Thank you." I say and take the phone from her. "Dr. Wilson speaking."

        "This is UNOs Seattle priest os ready to start the liver surgery and nobody from your hospital is here." The women says timidly. Probably a newbie.

        "Okay I'll send somebody right now." I promise and hand up. "Um... Dr. Brown!" I call across the main room to the surgical intern. "Come with me."

       "Why?" Julie asks.

       "Because we have a liver to get." I say starting to walk and she follows me.

        "But I have a surgery." She replies.

        "Not anymore." I say.

       "You can't do that!" She accuses.

        "Actually I can."

       "I don't care about the stupid liver kid." Julie mutters.

        "That 'stupid liver kid' has been on the transplant list for almost a year so you are coming with me." I say walking out and getting on the helicopter. "And no surgeries for another week." I tell her which only makes her scoff in defiance.

•••

"Is the liver transplant patient already prepped and open?" I ask in a demanding and rushed voice.

      "Yes. In OR two." One of the other interns tells me.

         After I get to the OR the intern takes the liver into the surgical room.

Holly's POV

        "What about tacos?" I ask as I drive around the town.

       "Yep." Jackson says perkily.

         We get into the restaurant and sit at a tall table after we order.

        "You ordered a lot are you sure you can eat that much?" I ask laughing.

          "That's what I get every time." Jackson shrugs.

          "You've got an appetite." I note.

        "Uh huh." Jackson nods eagerly. "Can I ask you about something?"

       "Yeah?" I say taking a sip of my drink.

        "How do you ask a girl out?" Jackson asks me.

        "You wanna ask a girl out?" I ask.

        "Well kind of. She's pretty and really smart." Jackson says nervously.

       "Then just be honest with her. Tell her you really like her. And don't send another person to do it. Girls hate that." Jackson seems to throw that around his head for a moment.

       "Okay." He finally says.

___________________________

YALL I GOT ME CAST OF!!!! IM HAPPY!!! NOW I CAN UPDATE ALOT AND THIS BOOK WILL BE OVER SOON CAUSE I LIKE WRITIG IT AND ITS ABOUT TO GET GOOD!!