You would've done it

"Don't be rotten okay? Behave." I say and pick up Tyler. "What are we going to say about the baby?" I ask Zach in a low voice.

"Let's just keep it between ourselves for a while first, if that's okay?" Zach says nervously. "I want to enjoy it by myself before everybody knows." It's adorable how much he cares. He's always wanted this but I never have. Now that I got the small hint of it I just can't seem to turn down any more of it.

"I'd love that." I say smiling.

It was almost time to go out and have a close to never ending conversations it's Josh Click. He was really funny and nice but he would dig around in your personal information till there was nothing left.

"You ready?" I ask.

"Yea lets go." Zach smiles and takes my hand that Tyler is already holding with both of his.

I can hear Josh welcoming us and introducing us as we walk out waving at the roaring crowd.

I didn't like to be the center of attention like this and I didn't like newspapers to have my face printed on millions of copies, but that's what I signed up for.

"Hello Mrs. Thorn." Josh said and shook my hand. I decided not to change my name when I got married. "And Mr. Wilson." Then he shook Zach's hand.

I hadn't talked to any cameras since Tyler and everything that went down with him is a mystery. There are theory's saying that Zach just knocked me up and a baby bump just wasn't very visible. Others say that I adopted a kid with Zach, but none had really gotten close to what happened.

"Hey buddy." Josh says and leans down to Tyler's level and holds a first out. Tyler, who couldn't seem to hold back his excitement just pushed His fist as hard as he could- which wasn't very hard- at Josh's. We all three sat in the leather black chairs. Tyler sat mostly on my lap while he played with my scarf.

"So how are you three doing?" Josh asks and leans comfortably in the chair he sits in. "The public has a lot of questions about our little man right here." He motions to Tyler with his head.

"Well, that is going to be released along with my next book." I say slowly making sure not to say too much. "But I'll answer the question everyone has been waiting for."

"Okay." Josh says as the whole room goes silent.

"Tyler is not related to me nor Zach." I say. "His mother was one of my friends in The Light in The Dark, but I never new she was pregnant, but when I was called to the hospital she left him in my custody. "

"So were any of the stores true?" Well of course not I just said what was true duh?

"No."

"Okay well I think that now another question has arisen." Josh looks toward the people in the crowd. "Who is his mother?"

"I'm keeping that private for now." I nod.

"Okay I respect that." Josh said. "We heard about your sister." he turns to Zach. "We are all very sorry." Zach has tried so hard for the past year or so not to mourn and we have both done terrible.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." Zach nods keeping his head sort of low. I went under and I shouldn't have. I hid under the waves and Zach had to help pull me out. It was his sister after all and I should've been the one there for him. "It was a freak thing, you know. Those things happen all the time."

"The public doesn't know a lot of details about her death. would you like to share some information?" Josh asks.

"No. That's very private information and will never be released I can promise you that." I retort. This was Josh's job and I knew there was so many things he had to ask, but I wasn't going to let Ginny go down like this.

"That's perfectly fine." He nods. The rest of the night goes on and most of the personal information was avoided.

***

"I wish he didn't ask about that." Zach whispers quietly. I know he still hurts, I don't blame him either because I still hurt.

"Me too." I say.

"What if I had been there maybe." Zach whispers.

"You would've jumped in front of the car." I nod. "I know you would have." I hate myself for it, but I'm glad it wasn't Zach. I wouldn't have been able to handle it.

"Think of how happy she'd be about the baby." He smiles and when he smiles his whole heart melts and you can just see the pain in his eyes. Zach turns closer to me and puts one hand on my stomach.

"I know she would have." I smile sadly and close my eyes and lean my head into Zach. 

Ginny shouldn't have died. They had just figured out the problem with her vocal cords. They could've helped her speak and the worst part was we never got to hear her voice.

______________________________________

Authors note!

I hate myself for doing this just so you know