chapter 2- howarts a home

Chapter 2- Hogwarts a home

I had been looking around the train for a place to sit, I hadn’t seen Ginny since I got on the train and still couldn’t find her. I looked in a compartment to see three familiar faces sitting down.

“is it ok if I sit in with you, I can’t seem to find Ginny anywhere.” I asked them.

“yeah sure.” Hermione said as I took a seat and they all looked at me.

“how are you doing?” Harry asked me.

“I’m fine.” I told him and returned to staring out the compartment door. “Harry.” I said turning and looking at him. “I just want you to know that I believe you, I believe you faught you know who and I believe he killed Cedric. Whatever the prophet says, it doesn’t matter.” I told him.

“thank you Amanda, that means a lot.” He said smiling at me.

“well I think it’s outrageous what the prophets been saying, I mean they aren’t just slating you they are slating Dumbledore as well.” Hermione said.

“it’s bloody stupid is what it is.” Ron said.

“I have something to tell you, something about Voldemort.” As Harry said this both Hermione and Ron turned to look at me.

“I can leave if you want me to.” I said.

“No you can stay.” Harry told me. “if anyone is going to believe it’s going to be you.”

“so what is it?” Hermione asked.

“Sirius says that Voldemort is after something, something he didn’t have before, something that might help him to win.”

“well what is it?” Ron asked.

“that’s it we don’t know.” Harry said.

“it could be anything.” I told them. “anything at all.”

“once Sirius finds out, I’ll suspect he will tell me what it is.”

“we better get our robes on, we should be arriving soon.” Hermione told us, as she said this I picked up my robes and got ready to leave.

“thank you for trusting me Harry, it means a lot.” I said as I walked out.

We had arrived at Hogwarts and I was searching the platform looking for Ginny.

“I need to talk to you.” I heard a familiar voice say as I turned around to see a head of white hair.

“not now Draco.” I said as I walked away.

“Malfoy bothering you already.” I turned and saw Ginny standing there.

“Ginny.” I said throwing my arms around her.

“that was a surprising hello.” She said laughing.

“where have you been?” I asked her.

“I was in a compartment with Dean, Seamus and Neville.”

“so you and Dean?” I asked her.

“me and Dean nothing, we’ve agreed to be friends.

” “well that’s good, at least you can be civil.” I said smiling at her, then slapping her arm. “but next time care to inform me, I was worried you idiot.”

“didn’t know you cared so much.”

“of course I do you’re one of my best friends.”

“so where did you go on the train?” she asked me.

“I sat with Harry, Hermione and Ron.

” “well tell me next time I was worried.” She said laughing and making fun of me.

“you’re an idiot Ginny Weasley did you know that?” I said smiling at her.

“your carriage awaits.” She said as the carriage pulled up and we got on it, we were joined by Katie and Hayley.

“did you to have a nice summer?” Katie asked us.

“yeah, it was good.” Ginny replied

“yeah it was fine, did you have a nice summer?” I asked them.

“mine was nothing compared to Hayley’s.” Katie replied.

“what did you do?” Ginny asked.

“I went to America to visit my auntie and uncle.”

“America, looks like you had the best summer out of all of us.” I said laughing.

“oh look we’re here.” Katie said.

“Hogwarts.” -Hayley.

“home sweet home.” I said smiling.