Chapter 21- we fly of course

“i found this one trying to help the Weasley girl.” I heard Draco say as he entered the room pushing Neville in front of him. After he had pushed me through the door he left to find the others, I tried to leave but I couldn't. There must have been some sort of charm of some sort on the door all I had to do was wait for everyone else to be carted in like we were now.

Umbridge stood in front of us all as Snape entered the room.

“I need more Veritaserum to see what they know.” she said to him.

“there's none left, you used the last of it on the Chang girl.” if she used it on Cho that means that she didn't tell them on purpose she just couldn't help it.

“you may leave now Professor Snape.” Umbridge told Snape as he turned around.

“he's got padfoot, he's got padfoot at the place where it's hidden.” Harry shouted as we all looked at him.

“where what's hidden, Who's Padfoot?” Umbrudge exclaimed.

“i have no idea.” Snape said as he left. Umbridge turned to face us.

“you leave me know choice but to use the crutiatus curse.”

“but that's illegal.” Hermione said as she jumped forward and was pulled back by Goyle.

“what Cornelius doesn't know won't harm him.” Umridge said as she put his picture frame down and walked towards Harry. I found it quite creepy that she has a picture of him on her desk.

“tell her Harry!” Hermione shouted at him which made him look at her confused. “tell her or I will.”

“tell me, tell me what.”

“where Dumbledore's secret weapon is.” Hermione said simply.

“show me.” Umbridge said as she grabbed Harry and Hermione and left the room.

We had been waiting for a while now and I was getting bored, I started to make my way to the door when the way was blocked, I looked to see the idiots standing in front of me.

“where do you think you're going?”

“i'm hungry, and this is boring.” I said as I tried to continue to walk and they stopped me again.

“back over there.” Malfoy said as he pointed his wand at my face. If they hadn't confiscated my wand from me this would be a different story. I turned aound and made my way to stand next to Ron. I felt in my pocket for any sort of food that I could went my hand came in contact with a packet, I looked down and saw the packet in my hand and smiled. I nudged Ron making him look at me and handed him the packet I had in my hand. He looked at what I had given to him and smiled.

“here Amanda it's not much but it's still something.” Ron said as he took a pastel out of the packet and handed it to me.

“thanks Ron you're the best.” I said as I took the pastel and went to put it in my mouth, I hope that this works.

“i'll take that and those.” Malfoy said as the pastel was ripped from my hand.

“i'm hungry what am I supposed to do starve?” I asked him.

“well we are hungry too.” he said as he put the pastel in his mouth and started chewing, I had to hide the smile that threatened to appear onto my face.

It had been a few minutes since they had devoured the pack of pastels and I was waiting for it to take place.

“i don't feel so good.” I heard Crabbe say as he started looking for something around the room. I picked up the small bin and handed it to him just in time for him to throw up the contents of his stomach into it.

“give it here.” Goyle said as they all started fighting over it.

“there's plant pots around the room you could use.” I told them as they all raced for something to empty their stomachs into.

“time to go.” Ginny said as we all picked up our wands and got ready to leave. I looked back to see Draco still trying to look for something as he held his hands in front of his mouth.

“last resort is the fireplace.” I said as I smiled at him and closed the door, turning the key and locking them inside, throwing it away before leaving to find Harry and Hermione.

We were running along the bridge when we came into contact with Harry and Hermione.

“how did you escape?” they asked us.

“Ron and Amanda had a plan.”

“puking pastels.”

“i told them I was hungry.” I told them.

“so where to now?” Ginny asked.

“sorry guys I think I should go by myself, no need for you to get involved even more.” Harry told us.

“No Harry.” Hermione said.

“we go together.” I added.

“how do we get there?” Ron asked.

“we fly of course.” Luna said as we turned to stare at her.