chapter 11- we need a plan

Chapter 11- we need a plan

I stormed into the common room attempting to slam the door behind me but the fat lady stopped me by closing it quietly, stupid portraits. I can't believe I ever thought that Draco was nice and kind because he was none of those things he is malicious and horrible. I don't even know why I thought he had changed because he hadn't and he will never change, Draco will always be like that. No not Draco Malfoy he is and always will be Malfoy.

“are you okay?” Ginny asked me as she saw me standing next to the door of the common room.

“i'm fine.” I told her.

“you don't look it, there is definitely something wrong.”

“i'm just tired Ginny that's all.” I told her as I tried to get around her to go into the girls room. As I did this she caught my arm making me think of that moment about half an hour ago when Draco no Malfoy grabbed it causing my to pull my arm from her grasp and flinch away. Noticing this Hermione walked over to us.

“Ginny is right Amanda there is obviously something wrong.” Hermoine said.

“honestly you guys.” I said attempting to laugh. “i'm fine I just need to rest that's all.”

“what's that on your hand?” Hermione asked, I knew what she meant.

“it will be ink you know how the ink gets on my hand when I smudge the writing.” I told her.

“not your left hand, this one.” she said picking up my right hand where the bruise off my detention could still be seen.

“she did to you what she did to Harry didn't she?” Hermione said referring to how Harry had a matching bruise to mine.

“it doesn't hurt Hermione.” I told her noticing the concern on both hers and Ginny's faces.

“it's not that, its how she thinks it can be used as punishment against students.” Hermione said.

“Hermione is right Amanda I mean it's not right to do that.” Ginny said.

“not right to do what?” Ron said as him and Harry now joined the group.

“that me and Harry have matching bruises.” I told Ron lifting my hand up.

“it's nothing to joke about Amanda this is serious.” Hermione said.

“what did she make you right?” Harry asked me.

“I must not leave lessons without permission.” I told them. “for when I left her lesson the other day.” I told them.

“we need to do something about this, I mean she's not teaching us we are just copying from a textbook it isn't anything we can use.” Hermione said.

“oh and suppose you're going to stop her.” I said to Hermione.

“no i'm just saying we need to learn something, we need a plan.