hello, baby-boy

Jimin didn't know how he got himself into this situation. All the boy knew was, that he really, really needed help now. After running through the shady streets of the city for about thirty minutes, he slowly felt his stamina running out. But when he turned his red head, while turning into an even darker, even smaller alley, Jimin saw that the guys from that gang were still after him and groaning lightly he pushed himself even harder to run faster again. Those guys were surely sustained.

A bell rang in the distance, telling the boy it was midnight now. While his body got more and more tired Jimin slowly but surely started to loose faith that he'd be able to get away. After all, stealing the cocaine wasn't such a good idea. Even though Jimin's so called "friends" were telling the boy, that it would be just another easy job. yeah, as if. They had escaped before Jimin had even left the building.

Being so distracted by his thoughts and the anger on his gang, which had been betraying him, Jimin didn't even recognize the slightly smaller silhouette in his way. He bumped into it without a try to stop and could hear a slight "huff"-sound coming from the person. Jimin could stop himself from falling, and managing a silent "excuse me", he was about to slide past the figure but felt strong fingers wrap around his own muscular arm, causing the boy to bite his puffy bottomlip in frustration. Couldn't at least something go right tonight?!

"Hey wait up a second, what are you running from?"

Jimin turned around to face the other man, expecting an old guy with an angry face, due to the deep, strict voice. But surprisingly he realised that the guy, still holding onto his arm tightly couldn't be much older than himself. Mint colored bangs were hanging into dark brown eyes, that looked almost black in the faint lighting of the streets. He was actually pretty good looking.

"are you listening to me?" the stranger asked once more.

Jimin tried to rip his arm away, failing "please let go of me! They are still-"

"They?!"

Jimin was about to warn the man, but then the two guys, who had been following him came around the corner. In a second, he was standing in front of the stranger. Jimin just couldn't let an innocent citizen get hurt over some shit he started in his personal life, it just didn't feel right at all. So he stood, stretching his arms to each side, protecting the man from the gangster's eyes.

"There you are you little rat."  one of the men growled.

The second one stepped forward, a huge bat in his hands and a smug grin on his face, "did you really think, you'd get away from us like that? Oh and look! You made a friend! Sad actually, since your friendship won't be long."

Jimin shivered, still not moving from his position, "he's got nothing to do with any of this. So just get the fuck out of here! You-You know I could take you guys!" the boy had never been good at scaring people away, even though he could get quite scary during his anger attacks. In fact, as a simple pickpocket he never even needed to scare someone away.

He could feel the strange guy behind him moving a bit closer. Jimin's eyebrows knitted slightly, as he felt an arm around his waist, and a soft cheek rubbing slowly against his own. A deep, warm breath was stroking Jimin's neck and sent shivers up and down his spine. What the hell was that guy doing now?! A long arm appeared on the right to his head, making Jimin's eyes widen at the sight of a gun, pointed at the two gangsters.

A deep whisper, so close to his ear, that Jimin couldn't hear anything else growled into his senses; "I don't need any protection baby-boy."

"Oh shit!" one of the gangsters exclaimed, his eyes widening, "it's Suga!"

"Let's get out of here!" the other one grabbed his friends arm and they ran for it, leaving a confused Jimin and the so called "Suga" behind.

Jimin's bottomlip was trembling, when he felt how the arm with the gun was pulled away from him now. He almost didn't dare to turn around at first, when the guy had let go of his waist as well but after a little time, Jimin baled his fists and turned to face the stranger. He was standing there, fixing the mintcolored hair and not giving a single shit in the world. Jimin decided it was time for him to go and slowly stepped towards a small gap between Suga and the tight wall of the alley.

But after just one step, as Jimin had expected, there was a hand rushing to the wall, separating him from the freedom of the city, "what, no thank-you-and-good-bye-kiss?" Suga tilted his head, a smirk glistening in his eyes, which didn't reach his lips fully.

"Thank you." Jimin mumbled and looked aside, trying to push through Suga's barricade.

It was no use, after trying to push away, the elder, Jimin found himself pushed against the cold wall of the alley. Even though Suga looked like a stick, he was way stronger than Jimin would've expected. Suga had a hand on both sides of Jimin's head, there was no way out, not if he didn't want his neck broken.

"now you explain to me, who these guys were or you'll get your ass beaten up, baby-boy." he stated with a cold glare.

Jimin gulped slightly, his eyes wandering over the killing gaze of his opponent, "how about you tell me about your infamous self... Suga?" he asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

Some seconds went by, suga just staring at Jimin with a pissed expression, the younger boy just trying to escape Suga. But suddenly Suga started to grin. A smug grin, with his left corner of the mouth tilted up in a gamy way. Then he stepped back a few inches and tilted his head, giving Jimin an all over glance.

He smiled to himself, shaking his head and started to go further down the road, leaving Jimin back all alone, "hey! Where are you going?!" Jimin shouted in surprise.

Without even turning around, Suga waved and answered: "Home, sweet home, Baby-boy! Don't get yourself in trouble again!"

Jimin stood there dumbfounded for a few seconds, staring after Suga for a while. Then the realization hit him; he was curious. In fact, more than just a little to be honest. Furthermore after what happened tonight, Jimin was back in a state, he really didn't want to go back to at all; he was absolutely and hopelessly... alone. No place to go, no friends to talk to, no family to turn to. Without thinking any further, he ran after Suga, the elder seeming like a welcoming light to him.

Jimin didn't know him, that much was clear, but this had to be a sign. A sign, that he couldn't just ignore like nothing happened. He catched up to Suga, grabbing his shoulder carefully.

"Wait!"

Suga turned around, not seeming surprised just the slightest. It was nearly as if he had expected the younger to run after him, "what is it?"

Jimin rubbed his backhead awkwardly, "uhm... I-... Do you maybe have... some place to stay for me for tonight?" he stuttered, hating the embarrassement of his own question.

Suga tilted his head once again, "depends."

"Depends? on- on what?" he asked a bit nervous.

Suga shrugged naturally, "on what you give in return."

Without any hesitation Jimin answered right away; "anything." the stress and panic had taken controll of his body, and there was no clear mind anymore.

Suga grinned, "I like the sound of that. Come with me baby-boy." he laid and arm around Jimin's shoulders, dragging him along down the alley, "I'll take you home with me, where it's safe. I'll promise, in the end..." he leaned in closer to Jimin's ear, "you'll never want to leave again."

Afterwards Jimin wasn't sure if this was a good idea after all... if he'd just have known what this one moment would bring to his future... he probably'd have chosen the same path anyways.