I'm yours completely (smut)

Jimin wasn't sure what drove him to say those words and give himself completely over into the elder's pleasuring hands, but he could surely say that he didn't regret it even one bit. After Yoongi had held himself back as good as possible, within Jimin's statement, it was impossible for him to contain his desire anymore. Mumbling a few curses under his breath, the gang leader quickly started to open the buttons of Jimin's light shirt. But Jimin wasn't satisfied with being the only one who got undressed and soon after followed by pushing Yoongi's sweater upwards, until his fingertips felt the slightly hardened nipples of the elder. Quickly it was pulled off, leaving the sensational sight of the elder's trained upper body.

Yoongi groaned in frustration as Jimin even lifted his knee to rub against his manhood. Damnit... wasn't he supposed to be the one in controll?! Trying to fight his dominance back, he pressed his opened lips against the redhead's immediately starting a duel inside their wet caverns. It turned out to be more difficult than he expected it to be and Yoongi sighed in relief as he (barely) won the small battle for dominance. He wanted to be the one in full controll, wanted to wreck Jimin until the younger wouldn't even remember his own name, wanted to watch him give in and hear his breathy voice scream for more.

But how was he supposed to turn Jimin into a pleading mess, when the other almost seemed as if he had the same intentions?! Then a thought came to his mind; They broke appart with red, swollen lips and tried to catch their breathes, as saliva fell down on Jimin's chest, making it glisten in the dim starlight. Not wasiting any second, Yoongi leaned in again and caught the other's earlobe between his front teeth, making Jimin's body stiffen as a reaction. Gently sucking on it at first, the gang leader used Jimin's distraction for his benefit and changed their position a little, by slipping between the redhead's legs, earning a slight whine. Oh fuck...

Yoongi gulped at the sound. If Jimin found out about this special passion of his, he'd be done for. Hell if the other found out, he could just stretch up his ass to be fucked without attempting to fight. So in an attempt to stop his own needy reactions for a second, Yoongi slipped his fingers between Jimin's plump lips and pushed down onto his wet muscle. Surprisingly enthusiastic about the action, the younger eagerly sucked on Yoongi's fingers, feeling them twitch inside his mouth. While Jimin was busy with wettening the elder's skin to the bone, Yoongi continued to kiss against his ears and down a little to suck beneath it.

When Jimin's lips widened and his eyes closed gently, as he let out a long, soft moan Yoongi had won and lost at the same time. On one side, his success of finding one of Jimin's weak spots was immense but on the other, he knew he still hadn't won completely as he gave a small moan himself, just by hearing his boyfriend's voice so high and pleasured. It was a sheer miracle, that Jimin hadn't found out about his voicekink within their time together already. He had to admit, that it made him excited what Jimin would do if he found out.

In the next moment, Yoongi found Jimin's hand slide down to his hips and the plump lips against his pale neck. Not prepared in just the slightest bit, the younger earned a small moan from Yoongi and the gang leader immediately jolted as Jimin grabbed onto his ass in a possessive manner. Fuck... this was going into the wrong direction.

"Baby-boy." Jimin just hummed as an answer, continuing to nip up against Yoongi's collarbone and pectoral, "I know what you're trying to do here, and the answer is: not even in your wildest dreams."

He shuddered as Jimin chuckled darkly, his voice dropped into a low and seductive tone, "I don't know what you're talking about Hyung."

Yoongi did his best to keep in the sounds, that dared to come out as the redhead's hot voice reached his ears, "don't fuck with me baby-boy... you don't want me to get angry, do you?"