Animals always come back.

Jimin found himself smiling to himself like a total idiot. He knew there was a reason for all this and it definitely had something to do with the illegally attractive gang leader that much was for sure. He went down the stairs, a swing in his legs everytime he reached a new step. Maybe the situation wasn't so bad after all. Still tho... Jimin tilted his head upwards, when he arrived at the beginning of the stairs. He didn't know anything about anyone in this gang, except what V told him. For gods sake, he didn't even meet half of the whole gang in person!

The young boy found his thoughts drift back to V, who had fed him so much information. Even though V was the most close to Jimin, the boy had the feeling as if he didn't even tell him the whole truth. There were still too many secrets, and Jimin was aware of that, even though V did a damn good job on trying to hide it. Taking a deep drag into his lungs, he stepped in the small living room, suddenly bumping against someone, he didn't recognize due to his deep thoughts.

Speaking of the devil; it was V, who stood directly in front of him. But Jimin couldn't stop his eyes from widening when he saw the expression on V's face; his teeth were clenched, his jawline shivering due to the constant pressure, he was putting on it. His face was stained with wet tears, who were still leaving his dark eyes. The most shocking thing tho wasn't the expression around V's eyes, but the one INSIDE them. They weren't scared nor were they really sad to be honest... there was just a plank silence inside his gaze as he grabbed Jimin's collar in need for comfort.

"Jimin... Jimin help! Where is Yoongi?! I don't know what to do! Namjoon told be to get help I-"

"V! Calm down!" Jimin grabbed the other's shoulders tightly, "Yoongi is upstairs! what happened?!"

"Jungkook! He- he came back! He's in the backyard!!" V breathed heavily and his eyes widen, as he spotted someone behind Jimin.

"I'm here Tae, what's the matter?" at the speed of a lightning, Jimin suddenly found Yoongi standing next to him.

"Hyung!" V still didn't let go of Jimin's shirt, when he whispered silently: "Jungkook's back..."

Jimin watched Yoongi staying surprisingly relaxed as he nodded and left for the backyard. V was short after him. Only hesitating for a split second, Jimin followed the two, running in between the hundreds and hundreds of plants. When he opened the door to look into the backyard, his jaw dropped and his eyes widened.

"Let go of me you devil!!" Yoongi was holding a boy in a tight grip, in which he wasn't able to move at all.

Jimin recognized dark hair, hanging into the boy's eyes, which were filled with pure rage and something that looked like an almost animalistic bloodlust. With a slight whine Jimin realized, that the boy had to be even younger than him. He was taller than Jimin but next to Yoongi, taking him under controll, he looked small and poorly.

"I'm gonna kill everyone! They're all dead! Are you proud of me now Suga?!" he kept on screaming.

Yoongi gritted his teeth, as he held onto the boy tighter, "listen Jungkook, you've got to pull yourself together, you're having an attack again!"

"you only keep me here, so you have a monster that does the dirty work for you!!" Jimin's eyes widen even more when he saw blood leaking from a place around Jungkook's stomach.

Namjoon was holding a pill in his hand, trying to get close to the raging boy. Turned out to be more difficult than he thought, due to Yoongi and the boy struggling like they had gone insane. Which in Jungkook's case wasn't even that impossible... Tae on the other hand, was just sunk down into the corner of the yard, watching the scene through frightened eyes. Jimin clenched his fists, there had to be something he could do!