Knock-out

"Ah fuck... I knew I should have brought a warmer jacket with me..." Jimin bit his lip as he rubbed his shivering arms.

Yoongi, Hoseok and him were standing on the rooftop of another building, that was positioned right next to the one, their target entered just about thirty minutes ago. They arrived fast, due to Namjoon's revised vaan. The hacker and Jin were still inside the car, ready at their desktops, that were filled with the pictures of security cameras all around the high building. Jimin pressed the weird earplug, through which the two would communicate with him and the other two, deeper into his ear. Jimin was indeed surprised at first, that the gang had technologie of such high standards but they soon explained themselves; Namjoon hacked a shipment from the Police once, leading it to an abandoned adress, where they could easily take the stuff they needed and leave again.

Yoongi appeared behind him and wrapped his thick fur coat around Jimin's shoulders, "How much time do we have left Jin?"

In Jimin's ear a voice sounded; "he's still talking to some people but... wait! He's on his way to his office! That would be our only chance... disregarding the guards, he's alone in there."

A sigh escaped Jimin's lips, "and I thought we were gonna storm the whole building down and only leave dead bodies behind, without giving one single track of our identity."

"If it only was that easy..." Hoseok stepped beside Jimin and Yoongi.

He was reaching the redhead a cigarette, however it wasn't Jimin who pushed it away with a frown but Yoongi. Jimin looked down with a blush covered smile at the elder's protective manner. Ever since their contract was sealed, Yoongi had shown not only Jimin a completely new side of him; Whenever one of the other members would just give a slight comment about Jimin that could get the younger away from his Hyung or hurt him in any way, Yoongi would suddenly stay right behind him and possessively wrap an arm around his pet. Jimin didn't want to admit it to the gang leader yet but he was more than fond of Yoongi's possessive habits.

Hoseok shrugged and stuffed the cigarette between his own lips, "you see, there's either one thing or the other in situations like this; Of course we could just step in there and kill everyone but believe me when I tell you after that we'll be caught 99% for sure. But like this", he grinned widely and stretched his arms out, as if to give the whole city beneath them a big hug, "we're invisible AND invincible. If we do everything according to plan, we'll NEVER be found, no matter what the police does."

Jimin nodded and looked at Yoongi next to him, who was now lighting up a cigarette in his own mouth, "All just a question of tactic, Baby-boy."

"So that's why you insisted on teaching me strategies." He had to admit, the view of Yoongi with his thin leatherjacket and the laid back manner, he dragged on the cigarette every now and then made Jimin's stomach tingle; how could someone like Yoongi actually have an eye on Jimin? They were practically seperated by worlds...

"That's right my smart boy." Yoongi smirked and now Jimin had to admit; it didn't just make his stomach move, but his whole body; this fucking turned him on.

"Sorry to interrupt your flirting, love birds but the target has officially pretty much locked himself up in his office. Two minutes at least until he leaves again. Five guards inside the room, two out the door. The second window on the tenth floor." Namjoon sounded proffessional as hell, that much Jimin had to give him, "Hoseok you go first."

"May I ask something?" Jimin mumbled and followed Yoongi and Hoseok to the edge of the roof, "Where are Tae and Kookie?"

"Right here Jimin! Boo! Did I scare you?"

"No Tae", Jimin chuckled a little, "I meant where are you located?"

"Parking lot", it was Kookie's voice which sounded through Jimin's brain this time, "we're the last resort if you fuck up the plan."