Don't.

"Harder Jimin, Harder!" Jimin could already feel the sweat drop from his forehead, his panting was heavy from the strain the activity had given him up until now.

He stared back at Hoseok's furious gaze and groaned, "I can't take this anymore..."

Hoseok shook his head and grabbed Jimin's shoulder tightly, "if you want to become a real "pet" you've gotta become good at this, you know?"

"Let him take a break Hoseok." Namjoon was standing in the door of the traininghall, his lips wrapped around a lollipop, "I wanna have him to myself for now anyways."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and raised his hands, "okay fine..." and after short hesitation he patted Jimin's shoulder, "you've worked hard. Now go take a shower, you're sweating like a pig."

Jimin only gave a silent grunt, not powerful enough to talk back to the elder and pulled off the bandages around his hands. It had been three hours straight of close combat-training and Jimin's muscles felt like they were about to rip after kicking against the punching bag in front of him over and over again. He was willing to train hard and now, after two week of the hardcore-traingingscedule, he could feel his muscles slowly but surely get used to the roughness. Ever since the day, Jungkook had come back it was quite silent around the gang.

Not in a way that no one would talk to eachother or just lock themselves up in their rooms but more like there was a new rule for the next few days; No one was allowed to stay away longer than nine hours straight. Especially not Jungkook, who hadn't left the building ever since then anyway. Jimin often found the younger in the traininghall aswell and sometimes he would train the elder together with Hoseok or act as a replacement.

Jimin still couldn't get over the fact, that he was officially the pet of the gang now and he never stopped asking himself, when Yoongi would send him out for the first time. He had been training hard, successing in absolutely everything, the other members would test him at;

Yoongi would tell him all about strategy and shooting in a short distance. From Hoseok he learned the "art of silence" as he liked to call it, implying stuff like scouting, close combat without any weapons and how to become a passable sniper, while Jungkook on the other hand would teach him about working with knives. Yoongi however got strickt at some point and forbid the youngest to teach Jimin about his usual "dirty" work. Without any backtalk, Jungkook accepted and Jimin was glad, that he slowly seemed to turn back to his normal self.

Namjoon was very possessive about his time with Jimin since he was the one who got the least time to teach the boy. While the other members had hours and hours to teach their arts to Jimin, Namjoon only had about five hours per week, which obviously wasn't enough for him at all. But the elder always got pleased when seing Jimin's fighting spirit and will to learn as much as possible about the cyber-world.

The only one who would get even less time with Jimin was Jin, every evening the eldest would make Jimin remember all the names of the gangs and secret industries around the whole city, some even international. It was harsh, since at the end of the day Jimin always got tired. But seing as how Jimin still gave his all Jin would always reward him with somethig nice like good food or nice clothes, especially on the days when Jimin asked to teach him about first-aid as well.

The most fun training however was the one he got with Tae. The younger would let Jimin enter his own little kingdom; the laboratory. And he was always able to amaze Jimin with the endless possibilites of chemics and physics. They started off with poisons , going over explosives and further to cheap, selfmade medications. The younger would laugh a lot and it wasn't hard to see, how much the techniques he presented to Jimin really meant to him. He had a strange habit though; he wouldn't wear any riot gear if it wasn't ABSOLUTELY necessary, so soon enough Jimin found out about several scars on the other's hands due to uncareful experiments with explosives or caught him wince whenever a drop of freshly created acidity would hit his skin.