give me a kiss, baby-boy

Jimin stormed out of V's room, leaving the younger frightened and with a surprised but still slightly amused expression, behind him. There was absolutely no way he would let Yoongi just get through with this! The gang leader would soon realize that he had got himself the wrong pet to fuck around with.

Kneeling down next to the gang leader, he roughly grabbed him by the collar, letting his shivering fist dash down on the elders cheek. Burning pain shot through Jimin's knuckles but the satisfaction was too great to care, so he let another punch hit Yoongi's stomach. The elder groaned, being awoken through the most uncomfortable way possible. He tiredly opened his eyes, and then widened them, when realizing what was going on. Jimin was still in his rage and stood up, picking Yoongi off the ground and shortly after throwing him against the wall nearby.

"Jimin!" Yoongi exclaimed, spitting blood at the floor and whiping his lips with the already stained sleeve, "what the hell?!"

He then stood up and leaned himself against the wall, still tired and dizzy from just waking up from a punch to the face, "V." the younger raised his head at the gang leader, ready to grab Jimin and take him down, if the elder asked for it, "get out." Yoongi demanded, his gaze still not leaving Jimin's face.

It seemed like V was hesitating at first, but when he saw the smug grin on Yoongi's face, he was sure it was safe to leave. Jimin didn't even bother to watch the younger leave, he just grabbed Yoongi's collar in wild rage once more. Yoongi groaned, when his head hit the wall roughly, due to him being slammed against the wall once more by the younger.

"Ow... baby boy be gentle with me, will ya?" Yoongi smirked.

Jimin blushed in even more anger, "you sicko! What do you think you're doing?!"

Yoongi shrugged and leaned, despite the fact that he was still pinned against the wall, back in relaxation, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Jimin growled, there was a weird expression on the elders face, it was self-confident but something inside him seemed to be confused at the same time, "don't fuck with me!" Jimin impended.

"But I want to so bad!" Yoongi giggled in his dizzy feeling.

"You greedy little shit!" Jimin pulled at Yoongi, then slamming him back to his old place, earning another heavy groan from the gang leader, "haven't you had enough already?!"

"Enough? Yeah well... I didn't, after all I haven't had any." Yoongi's confusion was now clearly written all over his face.

Jimin furrowed his brows, "wait... what?" Surprised himself, by the confused expression he saw on Yoongi, Jimin finally let go of the other's collar, "but... you took off my clothes and... did things to me when I was out!"

Yoongi stared at him in disbelief, "Are you serious? Oh come on, baby-boy..." he stepped closer to Jimin and wrapped his arms around the strong waist of the younger, "if I want something from you, I'll get it, and you will definitely be the one to beg for more."

Jimin blushed at the sudden flirt attempt and turned his head to the side, "so... you didn't do anything to me?"

Yoongi raised one of his hands and softly drew circles with his finger all over the boy's chest, "but of course not... I admit I changed your clothes and I also admit that it was tempting to... take a look." Jimin furrowed his brows once more, "but I kept myself in controll, I didn't even look much less touch, I promise."

Biting his bottomlip in thought, Jimin turned to look down at Yoongi again, "you really are serious, aren't you?"

Yoongi nodded and looked up at Jimin with a pleading expression, pulling the younger closer to his own body. Jimin had to giggle at the elder, who almost looked like a puppy, pleading for a hug and even though, he had absolutely no reason to, Jimin wrapped his arms tightly around the gang leader. After a short while of just hugging, Yoongi pushed back and turned to the nightstand, opening the drawer.

"Now clean me up."

"Excuse me?" Jimin frowned at the elder's manners.

Yoongi looked back at the other, giving him a questioning look, "I'm bleeding Jimin, don't expect too much from me just yet."

"Oh." Jimin hid his burning cheeks and sat down next to Yoongi, who had already dropped down onto the matress, "sorry about that too..."

Yoongi leaned his face towards the other male and shrugged as if he really didn't care at all, "I'll forgive you, no worries."

With a faint smile, Jimin picked the first aid kid, Yoongi apparently had taken out of the drawer, up and took out some germicide and a sponge. Yoongi didn't even flinch when Jimin sprayed the germicide onto the other's lip and cheek, where deep cuts were leaking some blood. When concentrating, the younger started bitting down on his bottomlip and this time earned an unsuspected groan from his counterpart.

"Oh damn baby-boy..." Yoongi closed his eyes in a smirk, "don't do that to me."

"Eh?" Jimin looked up.

Yoongi leaned in slowly and whispered, "I'm the only one to bite your lip. And the only one to see you give such a naughty expression, alright?"

When realizing, that Yoongi's lips were floating above his, Jimin quickly pushed the gang leader back against the matress, "restrain yourself."

The gang leader just started to giggle, "I love how you're so rough with me and try playing hard to get."

"Whatever." Jimin stood up and stuffed the first aid kid, about to leave when he heared Yoongi give a loud pout, "the hell do you want."

Jimin turned around and was immediately glad that he had put on his pokerface. Yoongi had taken off his blood stained shirt to change and was now leaning against the nightstand, his head tilted and his mouth parted slightly due to his bleeding bottomlip. Jimin swallowed hard, trying hard not to give the gang leader and eye. This however turned out to be even more complicated than he had expected, when Yoongi signed the other to come closer, it was nearly as if an invisible force was pulling the boy towards the gang leader.

"Will I not get a kiss?" he asked smugly.

Jimin frowned, but his gaze soon enough softened and was replaced by an amused smile. Having his lips stretched out, made Yoongi look like a cute duck and Jimin couldn't help himself, but to grab onto the other's chin. But against Yoongi's expectations the redhead placed his lips tightly against the elder's cheek instead of his lips, leaving him dumbfound and halfnaked standing in his room.

"Like you already told me, I'm trying to not expect too much from you Hyung."

When the younger was gone, Yoongi smirked to himself, "just you wait... I'll make you fall for me, fast and hard baby-boy."