welcome

Nearly half an hour had passed, in which the two men were silently walking down the street next to eachother. There was seemingly no end to the alleys and the slums of the city, Suga walking through hidden paths and hidden doors, like he was doing it everyday. Jimin didn't dare to say a thing, thoughts were rushing through his mind, his heart still beating from the uneasy feeling the whole situation gave him. It didn't feel, like he was in danger or anything like that... it rather felt like there was something to come, Jimin didn't expect...

To finally drag his mind off of all the thoughts, he cleared his throat uncomfortably, earning a barely recognizable sideglance from Suga, "So... what's with the baby-boy thing?" he asked curiously.

Suga chuckled and buried his hands into the pockets of his ripped jacket, "didn't figure that out yet?"

"Figure out?"

"I'll give you time." after that they fell silent again, but Jimin determined that most of the uneasiness was gone and there was a slight smile, still playing with Suga's lips.

After another five minutes of walking Suga suddenly stopped infront of a huge building, that seemed like it hadn't had visitors in years, "we're here."

With that Suga pushed the entrance door open, receiving a loud creak from the hinges. He pulled Jimin inside, the boy making a short sound of surprise as he was suddenly dragged into absolute darkness. Suddenly there was a small flame lighting up next to him. Jimin watched as Suga held a candle close to his face, lighting it up with a cigarette lighter. His smooth features and the armond-shaped eyes were sharply defined by the warm light and Jimin had to hold back a disappointed sigh, when the elder pulled the light away from his face, only to put it into a small lantern.

The glass of the small thing made the light illuminate a little in the dark place, showing a lot of old junk and garbage. The dust was visibly flying through the air, being pointed out by the wan source of light. Jimin smiled slightly, this place was obviously something new. Somehow, he thought, it matched Suga a little; it was misterious and the warm air was almost welcoming to him. Leading them through the small maze of old furniture, books, clothes and a lot of other things, Suga took the lead, not even once turning the wrong way.

"Ouch! Fuck!" Jimin exclaimed. There was a long chair leg looming into the small path, they were walking on. Jimin whispered a few more curses before he was cut off by Suga's hand, covering his mouth.

Throwing a worried gaze at the elder, he listened to Suga's soft deep whisper; "shut up, idiot. They're all sleeping already."

With that he slid his hand off of Jimin's mouth, but not thinking of stopping. the boy could feel his counterpart's hand trailing down softly over his shoulder, further down his arm, just to take a hold of Jimin's hand. He was about to say something, but Suga already went further into the darkness, not even lightening the grip on the younger's hand. After they finally managed to get out of the junk-maze Suga still didn't let go of the boy's hand and even as they stepped up a narrow corkscrew stair, Jimin could still feel the tight warmness of his hand.

When they arrived at the very top of the stairs, (which was a longer way than Jimin would've thought) Suga set down the lantern on a small nightstand. Then he went over to a huge matress, that was covered in blankets and huge pillows. Like a sack of sand, he plopped down onto the matress and looked at Jimin. After a while, in which the boy didn't make any move he tapped the space next to him with his hand.

Hesistantly, Jimin came closer to the elder, slowly sitting down on the matress. Then Suga stood up and started to undo the other's shoelaces, "what are you doing?" Jimin asked distrustfully, barely identifying the elder's faceexpression in the faint light.

Suga looked up at him, giving him a half-hearted smirk, "no worries, I didn't bring all the way here, just so I could undress you."

He just went on, with getting rid of Jimin's shoes, the boy was just glad his blushing cheeks wouldn't be visible in the candlelight. Suga softly peeled off Jimin's sneakers and tossed them over to the nightstand where it softly hit the furniture, making the light jitter slightly. "Whoops", Suga whispered, not seeming, as i he actually cared too much. Then, pulling off his own shoes he rolled backwards, down on the soft matress, sighing silently. Jimin looked around for a little, then decided to stand up and walk around.

He was looking to his left first, where the stairs seemed to be the only thing around. To his right, there was a short wall, which separated the one he and Suga were in, from another one. There was a big door frame in within the crumbly, white wall, but the door was open and even through the faint shine of the candle, Jimin could recognize another matress on the floor and a small figure, covered by blankets. So there really were others here...

Jimin took a step forward to get a better look at the person, "careful baby-boy, there is no handrail, to keep you from falling." suga mumbled from behind him.

For the first time, Jimin looked in front of him, there was nothing but open darkness but he could see the wooden floor, he was standing on, ending were the light stopped to spread it's soft shine. He took a few steps back in shock, sitting down on the matress again.

"When you fall from the topmost floor, there is a 99% chance you die... but if you stay away from the edge you'll be fine." Suga just mumbled, he had his arm layed over his face so the words were muted by the fabric of his jacket.

Jimin finally pulled off his own jacket and layed down next to Suga. The elder took off his arm from his face and sighed again, closing his eyes. "In the summer, when it's not snowing, we can open the ceilings on the topmost floor, to see the stars at night. All of us often sleep together up here at that time."

"Who are the others?" Jimin asked curiously.

Suga turned to look at the orange-head and smiled, "you'll meet them soon enough baby-boy."

"Jimin. Park Jimin." the boy corrected, holding out his hand to Suga.

"Min Yoongi" the elder took his hand and shook it firmly, "nice to meet you baby-boy."

"Would you stop calling me that?"

"Maybe", Yoongi slowly sat up straight with a sigh, "if you think of a better name. I think it suits you though."

Jimin looked aside, rubbing his backhead with the sleeve of his long, striped shirt. That guy really was something... but somehow he managed to make Jimin smile a bit... which was very welcome at the moment. To be honest, he wouldn't even have cared if the other would've killed him in his sleep right now, because let's be honest; Things only could get better now. Then Yoongi stood up, brushing over his clothes.

"Aren't you staying?" Jimin asked, out of a reflex.

He damned himself right away because of the question, when he saw a smug grin spreading on Yoongi's lips, "unless you want me to."

Jimin stood silent, not able to hide a slight chuckle tho.

Yoongi went over to the table to grab the lantern, when Jimin looked up at him again, "I don't even know who you are... how can I trust you?"

The mint-haired smiled, more to himself, "you can't... but you will." then he kneeled down in front of Jimin, the light of the candle now dancing inside his eyes as a refelction, "good night, baby-boy." with that, the elder blew out the candle and just as the smoke, left from the candle, he disappeared in the darkness.