curious?

Jimin awoke at the uncomfortable feeling of a thud against his head. Slowly opening his heavy eyelids, the boy looked around himself, first blinded by the bright morning light that was shining through immense windows at the opposite site of the building. He growled to himself, the pain of muscle soreness from yesterday's escape still pulling on his limbs. It was a lot to ask from him, to get up now.

Then he remembered the rest of the night; Suga... hoping to find himself with the new found friend, Jimin opened his eyes a bit faster only look into a completely strange face. There was a pair of eyes, that were soaked in the same dark brown as Suga's familiar ones, but this time they weren't hidden by the mint-colored bangs, but instead nearly completely covered by straight, brown hair. The stranger had lifted his eyebrows looking down at Jimin. His cheeks were puffed, which made him seem kind of impatient.

After a short while, that was filled by an awkward starebattle, the boy sat up straight and rubbed his eyes for a second, "tell me one thing, should I be scared of you?" he asked, not stopping the rubbing on his lids.

"depends on wether you piss me off or not", the guy shrugged, "stop rubbing, you're gonna go blind idiot."

Jimin pulled away his hands and looked up at the other, his head tilting to the side. His counterpart was wearing nothing but a long sweater and his boxers. Slightly disturbed by the sight, Jimin decided to look around a bit; the place were Suga had left him off to sleep was bigger than Jimin had expected, since the light of the candle on the past night wasn't enough to show off everything. He was laying on something that would remind of a balcony. Like he had to experience just yesterday, there was no railing and the verge of the wooden planks underneath his body was directly leading into a fall off 20 meters straight.

"I gotta admit, I'm surprised." the other guy said, his voice sounding very deep and still sleepy.

"Surprised?" Jimin blinked at the other through half-open eyes.

He nodded, "you know, it's not everyday Suga-hyung brings someone to stay. I myself was brought here by him. What kind of

job are you gonna do here?"

Jimin was confused, by all the information and questions he received from the boy, „I, uhh... he did't tell me... he just allowed me to stay after getting me out of some trouble." he started trailing off due to his cloudy mind, „and he has that weird habit of calling me „baby-boy. So intimidating and-..."

A large smirk appeared on the other's lips „Baby-boy huh? I see, so that's how it is... typical for Suga-hyung of course, he never tells us about anything."

Jimin watched the other talk while thinking about said things once more, a bit careful this time; it was true that Suga didn't share much information with him, he was just glad to have a place to stay at. But he didn't really think through all the possibilities... How would he be able to repay the grumpy elder?

Before he could allow the slight panic in his chest to grow, he looked up at the stranger, smiling and holding his hand out, „Park Jimin." he introduced himself shortly.

After a short glance, the other gave a bright smile and took the hand, „Kim Taehyung, but you can call me V."

V pulled at Jimin's arm and pulled him up on his feet. Then he walked past the boy over to the next chamber, where Jimin had seen the small figure, sleeping yesterday evening. The younger stepped through a chaos of stuff like clothes, books, sweets and even some stuffed animals and pulled out a ripped jean from a drawer near his mattress.

„So you live here?" Jimi asked, trying to avoid gazing at V, which was sliding into the new clothes.

„Jup, in fact", he made a huge gesture with his arms, making Jimin prey, that he had already adjusted his pants, „we all do, and what you see here is my kingdom!"

„Ay Tae!" Jimin could hear a voice from downstairs, „don't brag and talk stupid shit again you rascal!"

V dropped his arms with a sour expression, „damn Namjoon..." he mumbled and grabbed Jimin's shoulder, to turn him around, towards the stairs, „let's go have a look around. You gotta see every corner of my castle after all!"

With that V pushed Jimin all the way downstairs into the first floor, almost making him fall about ten times. The surroundings were beautiful and the dusty sunlight made a warm atmosphere even tho it was early fall, Jimin's skin was stroked by a light breeze when he stepped further down the stairs and now that he could identify every inch of the building it was way bigger, than he had expected it to be.

There were four floors in total, the supreme one, in which he had slept and V had his room, then the third floor, were there were two more beds and the second floor with another pair of matresses but shoved together. There was even a small office on the first floor aswell. On the bottomfloor were all kinds of furniture and facilities; a kitchen, an eatingtable that was large enough for at least 10 people to sit around it, a circle of couches and chairs and on the back were two doors, one seemingly leading to a bathroom. Were the second one led was unclear.

Jimin smiled as he recognized there was a huge amount of plants spread across the place, standing, hanging and pinned all over the walls and tables, "who's taking care of all the plants?" he asked without thinking.

V raised an eyebrow and looked at him, then he shrugged and dragged Jimin along further, "It's a weird hobby of one of the other guys... he always says that the plants represent life and that life means hope!"

The redhead tilted his head at the sound of V's explanation. It sounded like the easiest thing in the world... what a nice way of thinking.

"well look who's finally arriving back in the land of the living." a husky voice said from behind Jimin.

He turned around only to meet another stranger with platinum blonde hair and a laid back smirk. Having one hand in his pocket and the other on a lollipop, with his gaze this guy seemed way more intimidating than V. He was dressed in a thin, white shirt and a pair of black pants, almost giving the impression of a businessman. Jimin shivered slightly when the other stared him down, giving the boy an up and down look.

"Namjoon-hyung." V realized and nodded slightly towards the elder.

Jimin could easily tell, that Namjoon was older than him... he gave off a serious and mature expression which was indeed a strong contrast to V. He watched the way Namjoon smoothly approached him and with a tilt of his head, stretched his hand out to the boy.

"Kim Nam Joon, you can call me Namjoon." after a short time, Jimin shook the other's hand with a slight smirk.

"Park Jimin."

"Some call him monster too", V whisper shouted next to Jimin.

Namjoon raised his head and let go of Jimin's hand, giving the youngest a pissed look and cracking his knuckles, "if you don't watch your tounge, I'm gonna show you why they do TaeTae."

Jimin chuckled at the nickname and watched the two glaring at eachother. Although they really seemed like they would actually beat the shit out of eachother, Jimin was aware of the fact that they had to be close friends. After a short battle of glaring, the two stepped back, bringing some space between them.

"So, where are the others?" V asked, while walking over to the round of sofas.

Namjoon jumped over the backrest of a leathercouch and popped down on the Couchpillow, "Well compared to you and that Jimin-boy everyone gathered very early today and got out to do some work. Hoseok and Jin are out doing some shopping and Suga said something about a deal with a street artist, something about smuggling his fireworks out of the city, nothing big"

Namjoon waved at Jimin to sit next to them, while V seemed to be rather puzzled and in his own thoughts, "so Junkook still hasn't returned huh?"

Jimin could see Namjoon's expression becoming a bit softer when he looked down, "nope."

"He's been gone for three days and two nights straight now!" V tore his hair, "is Suga actually going to start looking for him, or doesn't he even care?!"

"I'll start looking for him, when you start to behave and work for the team." Jimin straightened up, when he heared the familiar voice speaking behind him.

V gulped when Suga came closer to lay his hands down firmly on the younger's shoulders, "shit..."